First fully Analog Album out

Nice Job! Sounds like it came straight from the 70's! And that's meant as a compliment! It's off-topic, but have you seen the show, Lilyhammer, that stars Steven Van Zandt, guitarist from the E Street Band? Any plans to play in the states?

You got both? awesome, thanks man.
We did The Doom that came to sarnath as a last track, it was mixed and finished at 5 in the morning before heading home to Norway 10ish, (we had some champagne before minimal nap time :D
One of the thing keeping us later, was the usage of real tape flanger on the drums around the guitar solo, that was pretty cool.

Oh, nice. I thought I heard some phasing and did stop to wonder if was done traditionally...

That track is also out on spotify on a collection CD, were it was recorded in digital home domain about a year before this recording.

Ah, right. I was looking through your back-catalogue on Karisma to see if there was a prior one. I did find the live performance on youtube and was amazed at how close it came to the album version.

Oh, nice. I thought I heard some phasing and did stop to wonder if was done traditionally...

Ah, right. I was looking through your back-catalogue on Karisma to see if there was a prior one. I did find the live performance on youtube and was amazed at how close it came to the album version.

Yeah, I remember we had two engineer syncing that one up, just to get it to sit right, so that did not turn inslapback ect, really cool.
Yeah the first version was not released on Karisma, but on the french Label Musea as we were on a Various artist release doing the collected works of HP Lovecraft.
The Stories of H.P. Lovecraft: A SyNphonic Collection by Various Artists (Album, Progressive Rock): Reviews, Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

Yeah that live version, pretty much blew our minds as well, did not expect it going so well, as it was the first time we ever did it live:eek:
But it was one of those, were everything just goes perfectly, it's rare but very fun.

Nice Job! Sounds like it came straight from the 70's! And that's meant as a compliment! It's off-topic, but have you seen the show, Lilyhammer, that stars Steven Van Zandt, guitarist from the E Street Band? Any plans to play in the states?

Hi Thanks, that's definitely what we aim for, love the sound of that era. Yeah I've seen Lillyhammer, not seen season 2 yet, pretty cool show, Little Steven has got that Mob part down to the teeth :D
No direct plans, we were in talks some years ago about doing a festival gig or two but it all petered out, should the chance avail we'd do it in a heart beat though.

Back