EZdrummer question

LAWL_im_so_EMO

HOKAY so i know this isnt very specifically pro tools related, but i use this software in pro tools so i can justify it.

I use EZdrummer to get drum samples for rough demos, cause i suck at drums and dont even have a drum kit, so i just need something that gets me by.

I actually reallylike it, but the only one question i need to know is, how do you do stop the ringing from a crash cymbal? Like how sometimes drummers will hit the crash cymbal and actually stop the ringing with their hand.

CAn you do this in ezdrummer in pro tools?
thanks!

O BTW IM USING PRO TOOLS 7.4 MBOX 2

HOKAY so i know this isnt very specifically pro tools related, but i use this software in pro tools so i can justify it.

I use EZdrummer to get drum samples for rough demos, cause i suck at drums and dont even have a drum kit, so i just need something that gets me by.

I actually reallylike it, but the only one question i need to know is, how do you do stop the ringing from a crash cymbal? Like how sometimes drummers will hit the crash cymbal and actually stop the ringing with their hand.

CAn you do this in ezdrummer in pro tools?
thanks!

O BTW IM USING PRO TOOLS 7.4 MBOX 2

Now, i'm not sure necessarily if its on regular EZDrummer but i had DFH at the time, and they had stuff like that under the libraries "Other" and "Crash Chokes"

I'm suprised no one responded to ya within 2 weeks man, sorry haha

Back