Extreme Black/death Metal Round 2

RAWK!!! That was fucking great. Nice licks there at the minute mark. Now I'm gonna have to do some death metal, because that just sounded like way too much fun.

Fuck, I really need to get DFHS... :(

Purge said:
RAWK!!! That was fucking great. Nice licks there at the minute mark. Now I'm gonna have to do some death metal, because that just sounded like way too much fun.

Fuck, I really need to get DFHS... :(

Thanks bro.

Yes, Death Metal = Fun :D :D :D :D

breeeeza said:
That was well good man. Everything was! Did you record this with a DAT or computer or what? Thanks
Dont reply to that i diddnt read the whole thread. But yer still great!!

metalhead28 said:
I'm gonna retrack the guitars way heavier this weekend! Also gonna redo some of the vocals, this song is gonna get even more evil!later

Did you ever re-record this song? I would love to hear it if you did!!!

Yeah, I did re-track the guitars but I forgot all about re-posting it.

I'll bring it in and re-post it next week.

(I gotta upload stuff at work cause I got shitty dial-up at home ;) )

I'm glad I went back a few days...

Very cool what you can find just going back a couple of days around here.
This was too cool to let fall into oblivion without again revisiting it.

Ever retrack the guits metalhead?

:mad: !!!HAIL!!! :mad:

cellardweller said:
Very cool what you can find just going back a couple of days around here.
This was too cool to let fall into oblivion without again revisiting it.

Ever retrack the guits metalhead?

:mad: !!!HAIL!!! :mad:

Thanks dude.

Yeah I did retrack the guitars but I keep forgetting to bring it to work with me to repost. I'll do it. ;)

metalhead28 said:
Thanks dude.

Yeah I did retrack the guitars but I keep forgetting to bring it to work with me to repost. I'll do it. ;)

Did you bring it to work? For the love of god, will you post it already?

Just kidding dude! I am just really interested in hearing it with the retracked guitars.

fuck, this is one of the best things I have seen out of these forums...I am not normally one to like death metal...post your finished work, I am definalty interested!

HOLY SHIT, THIS FUCKING OWNS! :mad:

You're a bad mother fucker. You should do an album of that stuff, it would sell. This is better than alot of shit on big labels.

Vocals are evil as hell, and I love the sweep arpeggios.

Damn!

Thanks alot guys!

All the other stuff I've got going on right now has pushed this stuff even further back on the list. I've still got more work to do on this track. Plus I've got some new mics and a new pre-amp on the way so I'm probably going to re-track the guitars yet again. Haha...this stuff is just neverending. That's why I never finish anything.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening, and I plan on doing alot more of this music one of these days. It's just too much fun to do.

I'm beginning to think this thread is never going to die, it always comes back :D . Thanks

ALAS!!! i am back

the first track i've cared to listen to.

wow metalhead.
you just keep getting better and better.

the vocals remind me a lot of behemoth...
eh just my 2cents.

fucking crazy guitar tones.

Back