Ex-29 vs Sennheiser HD 380

Treskalle

Hey!

Anyone got opinions? The Sennheiser is just a bit more expensive. But almost every parts in them are changeable, if something get's broke, also a changeable cable, wich is great! Read of the most people who are using the Ex-29 headphones are really really happy with em', and they have great service as I understand. So yeah. opinions or experience?

Thanks in advance: )

Hehe, think I'm going for the Sennheisers!:D It's wierd. Since my Skullcandy(CRAP!) in-ears got worn in the cable, for about 3 months ago, I bought them for 6 months ago. The boss in the store I bought them in said I was an idiot who steal from them etc. etc. He said they only would loose money if the did everything they customers said, and Skullcandy didn't care about how old their products are. Stay away from Skullcandy.

But then I saw theese EX-29 headphones. Gonna use them in studio and hopefully use them when recording drums instead of in ears inside construction hear protection. I'm going to order headphones later tonight. Then I saw the HD 380 Pro, and starting getting very confused.

Back