Entire studio going up for sale - Home & PRO Equipment!!

Mercuri

Hey everyone... I'm done recording at home and headin' out to work with the big boys. :cool: The entire studio is up for grabs. I had a funny assortment of new equipment, from a Crane Song Spider to Behringer ECM8000's. Everything is going on EBay. If anyone is interested, follow this link:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...curithunder&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Over the next couple days, all of my equipment will be posted. Here is the list:

PREAMPS/MIXERS:

Crane Song Spider 8 Channel Pre and A/D Converter
Millennia Media STT-1 Origin Pre, EQ, and Comp
Roland Studio Pack (VM3100-Pro Mixer)

MICS:

Studio Projects T3
2 x Studio Projects C3
Neumann TLM103
Neumann KM184 Stereo Pair
Rode NT5 Stereo Pair
Rode NTK
Bayview Pro Audio SE5000 Tube Mic
2 x Behringer ECM8000
Shure Beta 87A Mic
Shure DM-57 Drum Mic Kit (3 x SM57, 1 x Beta52)
Shure THS Wireless Headset

RACK GEAR:

Bass POD Pro
Monster AVS2000 Automatic Voltage Stabilizer
Behringer DSP8024 Ultracurve EQ
SKB Roto Rack - 12 Space
SKB Roto Rack - 4 Space
ST Audio DMIII Digital Modulator (8 channel digital PC interface)
Lucid GENx6-96 Word/Superclock Generator
Samson S.Phone Headphone Amp

OTHER

Mackie SRM450 Active Monitor Pair
Auralex 1141vb MAX-Wall Portable Acoustic Walls
Drum Perfect Drum Shield & Acoustic Baffles
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Control Board
Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones
GigaStudio 160 and a small assortment of sample CD's
SKB Keyboard flight case
Series of Zildjian cymbals
Several mic stands and custom Mogami microphone cables
Piezo violin pickup
ST Audio DSP24 MK-II sound card

Thanks everyone! :)

Hey Chessrock... Big boys as in I have an internship pending at either studios in Nashville, LA, or Miami... Not sure who yet. It's in the process of being arranged by a friend of mine who knows people.

Richie... The POD will be up on EBay shortly, with a starting price of $375. It has an extended two year warranty and it's in perfect shape.

Not to mention the fact that it'll get bid up to where you can buy one new for the same amount.

Hee hee... Wow, no one like the auction services, do they?? ;)

I don't mind personal sales, but there are a few reasons I would like to go through EBay. One of them is because I'm posting extremely high-res pics of everything. Another is because everything has been carefully pampered and really is in like-new condition, and personal offers have a tendency to be too low. However, I will definitely consider them. They are not out of the question. Just send them to marchand@metrocast.net to avoid using the personal messaging system on the BBS. Thanks for everyone's interest!!

(P.S. Just check out all the auctions on EBay - you will get an idea of the prices there.)

Well, there is kind of an unsaid rule, you try to hook up the family before you ebay.
Let me know what you are asking for the TLM-103, too, I have someone that was interested in mine before I sold it. (that was perfect shape I think I sold it for $470 to someone here)
And personally I think you are sitting a tad bit on the high side on stuff, regardless of shape, its officially used.
I emailed you a bit ago, so let me know what you think!
Peace!

Uh ohhhh... TLM103 is lonnnng gone. Someone snatched it up about 30 minutes after I posted it for auction. Sorry, man!

Uh ohhhh... TLM103 is lonnnng gone. Someone snatched it up about 30 minutes after I posted it for auction. Sorry, man!

Hey Mercuri,

Congrats on the pending internship deal. Moving on up in the world.

Good luck, and don't forget us over here. Keep us posted if you happen to work with anyone interesting, or if you have any tips/tricks you pick up along the way.

Hey guys... Jug, price of the NTK is starting at $300 on EBay, and no one has placed a bid yet.

Chessrock... The folks on this BBS have helped me get to where I am now, and it's not something I will forget. ;)

Hey Jug... Bidding has begun on the NTK, and it would be poor etiquette for me to stop the auction... Thanks for the offer, tho.

originally posted by mercuri
Hey Jug... Bidding has begun on the NTK, and it would be poor etiquette for me to stop the auction... Thanks for the offer, tho.

it would also be poor business saavy. who wouldn't except the highest bidder? i remember being really close to letting something go on e-bay for cheap, and then the bidding began, i ended up getting close to one hundred bucks more. congratulations with the internship. makes me think of the sprite under the cap commercial on mtv, at least i think it was sprite .

Back