Elon Musk what a loser!

He's talking about making it private. That's the end goal. So no on all of that.

He's an extreme free speech advocate. That shithole will devolve further and it'll be another 4 Chan in a few months. Which is EXACTLY what the world needs right now. A larger platform for the insane.
But they make the world more interesting.

I failed to see how important this is at first. Upon thinking about it a little more, when all of the right get unbanned, trump/alexjones/pjw etc.etc.etc. They are all going to start kickin ass again. I personally think the left is done for.

Good move Elon Musk.. you surprised me

edit: holy shit! I wonder if Tommy Robinson will get back on aswel. This could be MASSIVE! They tried to silence that guy by throwing him in jail numerous times under false charges and wiping him from every platform

I saw videos from tv yesterday and the young leftie tv presenters are like headless chickens about it. They were actually committing the the very things they were accusing him of and he hasn't even done anything yet.

Mr TR is a knob who brings it all on himself then bleats like a new born lamb afterwards. He just wants publicity.

I have yet to see TR do anything I would disagree with, he has never broken any laws. He woke up the entire nation and stopped countless children from being gang raped. What is not to love about that!

NO. He was NOT deplatformed. He's still on Twitter. He still has his followers that actually want to hear him.
Public Citizen is obviously a government employee that thinks you must pick up the phone everytime he calls, like a telemarketer.. He's so special ya know.
Musk excercised his personal right NOT to listen.
oh.... that made him so mad.
As you can see, they BOTH still have the right to use Twitter,
That's how free speech works.

Last edited:
Somebody can still have an account on a website, but nobody will ever find it. With the click of a mouse it becomes unsearchable and invisible.

Could it be? Changed at Twitter already?

I signed up and started trollin the left already. I'm going to enjoy this new playground.

Interesting video, those are some huge numbers, and so soon.

It's a literal takeover. But y'know, the left loves open borders so they can deal with it I'm sure.

Back