Elon Musk what a loser!

TAE

All you have is now
Just kidding...I really get a kick out of this amazing visionary. What a great mind...Here he shares his very grounded views on several things that I find fascinating and invigorating.
I am voting for Elon Musk for President of the world..

please ..... he is nothing ..... hasn't designed or invented anything .... not a genius .... takes other peoples work and takes credit for it .......... has money because of his family's 'blood' emeralds from apartheid Africa ..... just another entitled. selfish billionaire.

please ..... he is nothing ..... hasn't designed or invented anything .... not a genius .... takes other peoples work and takes credit for it .......... has money because of his family's 'blood' emeralds from apartheid Africa ..... just another entitled. selfish billionaire.
Always the fountain of truth and objectivity there buddy

Shocker moment coming...I find every "fact" and negative point you've made above discrediting to a really amazing cat and strongly believe it is gleaned from old inaccurate mis and dis information. But then again, I gotta admit I'm a Musk fanboy fo sho! His fingerprint is on the fastest production car ever made and I do like to drive fast cars...

Yeah and a guy with 150+ IQ is definitely NOT A GENIUS :laughings:

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he developing the neural link? Wants to chip us and hook us up to AI???

I like him, but......

Reactions: TAE
I do find it amusing that media loved him, until he decided to buy twitter and is talking ‘free speech’

Oh no!!!!! We can’t have that! Free speech is dangerous!

Twitter is like a car company that only sells blue-colored cars.
They won't give customers what they really want.
Maybe some of the customers would like to buy some other colors every once in while.

Reactions: RFR
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he developing the neural link? Wants to chip us and hook us up to AI???

I like him, but......
Wouldn't that be cool...the music in your head being played through speakers...recorded...wow! Oh you mean like robots n shit ...In that first video he speaks of his concerns with AI and it possibly overtaking we lowly dumbass humans...that's some pretty wild stuff and kind of possibly feasible / plausible...YIKES!

I like him, but......
Wouldn't that be cool...the music in your head being played through speakers...recorded...wow! Oh you mean like robots n shit ...In that first video he speaks of his concerns with AI and it possibly overtaking we lowly dumbass humans...that's some pretty wild stuff and kind of possibly feasible / plausible...YIKES!
I, for one, hope he succeeds in this. I've been wanting exactly this to get all this damn music in my head straight into my DAW (or whatever takes it's place in the future). So many songs.. so many songs.. Of course, removing the "hands on" of it might result in some serious withdrawal symptoms 😵‍💫😱🥴

I await my new world AI overlords ;)

One problem, all your music can get stolen by hackers the minute you conceive of it .
😂

AI?

A good read would be:
Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era, by James Barrat.

Reactions: RFR
People are the problem to billionaires. They just do not say yes or agree all of the time.

Born.......work.....own nothing.....be happy when you buy our products.....die when you become a non consumer or dependent.

It's all so simple You will do as your told!

Money is an illusion . It doesnt represent anything. You obviously could be 'the one' building your own cars, electronics, homes,play 5-6 instruments, study independently , etc. It does not mean you will succeed any more, THANKS TO SCHOOLS.

Its going to come to definitions. Then Im gonna win...its like quit yer bitchn and get to work..

Screenshot 2022-04-20 032551.jpg

You need more than money to get my attention. If the first half of your life is fighting and wars, figure the back half is going to be all fighting and wars too.

Last edited:
I think it is a lesson in redundancy. Oh the 'Beak has examples..

For instance,

In 7th grade the school started with a foreign language. There were 2 choices. French and Spanish. French was full, so i by default learned Spanish. Other than Churros E chocolate' , it wasnt for me. After 8th, in freshman year I switched to Latin. Get this, eventually what did the Mexicans speaking Spanish refer to themselves as....LATIN...Fuck me.

Beaky said:
Money is an illusion . It doesnt represent anything.

"Money doesn't talk, it swears."

Some of the biggest assholes I have ever met will never have to worry about money for the remainder of their days, only the difficulty posed in counting it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TAE
Back