Driving Mix CD

GazEcc

mBallstát atá tiomanta
Hey Guys,

Traveling to Dublin today to look at a new car and I've a bloody long train trip ahead of me and was just messing about with some driving mix cd's to play in the car if and when I get it,

I want some relaxed rock tunes like Times like these - The Foo Fighters, This is the Life - Amy Mac Donald, Iris - Goo Goo Dolls, it'll mostly be for driving to work and I want to chill out you know? but I was just wondering if the radio's blacked out tomorrow and you had to put 12 Songs onto a cd to keep in you're cars what would they be?

I have a few more ideas already but I'd like to see what you's'd do.

... why is there no plural of You in english? Doesn't make sense.

GAEILGE ABÚ! :P

There is a plural in the southern US. It's "y'all". Of course, that's also singular, so maybe that doesn't count.

My choices for driving are more aggressive tunes, vs. relaxing. Something that makes me want to put my foot down.

Yous guys.

You have to put *Radar Love* and *highway Star* in that mix!!!!

Drove across the country once and I taped off the TV the whole movie *Wizard of OZ* kept me occupied through out the bible belt.
I can recite the whole movie now. :facepalm:

Yous guys.

You have to put *Radar Love* and *highway Star* in that mix!!!!

Drove across the country once and I taped off the TV the whole movie *Wizard of OZ* kept me occupied through out the bible belt.
I can recite the whole movie now. :facepalm:

"Moontan", the Golden Earring album containing Radar Love, has been one of my favourite albums since forever... it's always played in its entirety on a long drive. Loud, long, complex. Awesome. Radar Love is by no means the best song on it.

You should be able to fit more than 12 songs on there...

Another one bites the dust is a good driving song... :p

If you want good driving music........anything will do !
Amalgam's 8 sided live LP "Wipe out" is a classic of the genre. It's intense. It's insane. It's just right for 100mph !

"Moontan", the Golden Earring album containing Radar Love, has been one of my favourite albums since forever... it's always played in its entirety on a long drive. Loud, long, complex. Awesome. Radar Love is by no means the best song on it.

Agreed! Great, great album.

Back