Double Gig Bags

  • Thread starter Thread starter vbass62
  • Start date Start date
V

vbass62

New member
Hi,

Do any of you know of a high-quality, tweed double bass gig bag that I can purchase?

Any info will be greatly appreciated
 
vbass62 said:
Hi,

Do any of you know of a high-quality, tweed double bass gig bag that I can purchase?

Any info will be greatly appreciated

Just to clarify, do you mean a gig bag for two bass guitars or a gig bag for a double bass?
 
If you mean bass guitars, there aren't a whole lot of tweed bags, let alone double bags. They usually go leather once you start getting into the double bags.
 
Yeah, that's what I thought. Wishful thinking, thanks.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
1
Views
408
Papanate
Papanate
LazerBeakShiek
Replies
85
Views
6K
Steenamaroo
Steenamaroo
D
Replies
4
Views
286
D
Snowman999
Replies
13
Views
2K
Papanate
Papanate
Back
Top