Dont Stop Believing Remix

Kjv1993

Busking a Subway Near You
hey guys, me and 2 of my friends have a rap group called BYA Productions and we made a rap remix of Dont Stop Believing thats about losing loved ones.

**Now I know that its not the greatest quality, keep in mind were 16 and do this for fun and have like no good equipment. Im looking more if you guys like the content of the song.
Thanks and let me know how you like.

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv2qXw9jEDk

First off, never post YouTube links, if you say that the quality of your record is bad, then image how bad will it be after the YT compression. So, next time upload your stuff on a free server like SoundClick.

Now, on the song... it's useless! Sorry man, but your rapping skills are dreadful, not to mention that there's a lot of painful out-of-tune lines.

Remember, it's not the gear but the musicians talent. You can do great things with an SM58 and an old 4 channel mixer.

Infinitely more enjoyable than the original, but then again so is everything I have ever heard on this board, and that includes some pretty brutal shit. Pity, I had high hopes based on the thread title...

I believe that the skills is something you learn with practice and hard work, so keep doing what you like, listen more music, and repeat the recording in a couple of days. The notes out of key can be fixed easily, with Autotune or another software, cause they're not too bad. But the performances is the one that requires a lot of practice. But then again, we are in all in the same boat.

Keep rocking, or rapping...

Cheers.

I agree with zero00's comments...admitted-it is rough, but you have to start somewhere-kudos on putting yourself out there. It can only get better and tighter with practice, work, and critical listening/re-evaluating.

Keep it up!

Back