Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one we have now allows inadequate people to remain in the key position of caring for our sick and wounded veterans. The conditions and waiting periods are deplorable now. He allows his attorney general to pour gas on the fire that is burning our police departments to the ground and allowing mob rule. He has so called advisors who have him giving the farm to Iran and getting nothing in return...triggering public outrage even among his Democrat colleagues

Firing people is part of being a leader and expecting excellent performance out of your subordinates.

I thought we were talking about experience in national finances... :D

But that was about Trump, and his over willingness to fire people. :)

Are you basing that judgement on his reality TV show, "the apprentice"?
You do realize that its make believe TV, in which firing someone adds to the entertainment factor, don't you?

No...I'm basing it on what he says.

He has this "I'm always right" attitude...so I don't see how easy it would be for him to work with anyone other than "yes" men/women.

It's a sad commentary on our political system when the leading candidate for the Republican nomination isn't really even running for President.

I love it. I love that this country's political process is such a joke. I love the complete impotence of politics in america. And I love watching braindead cheerleaders line right up on each side of their respective party lines. It makes me feel good about myself that I'm not one of them.

It's a sad commentary on our political system when the leading candidate for the Republican nomination isn't really even running for President.

I don't think it says anything about our political system. It says something about the Republican base. I've seen some newspapers rush to make statements about how Trump doesn't really represent any large group of people. I can only assume these commentators have never listened to Republican AM radio and Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Laura Ingram, G Gordon Liddy, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, etc. These people have millions and millions of listeners and they say all sorts of ignorant racist, nativist, etc. stuff all the time.

The polls don't lie.

No...I'm basing it on what he says.

He has this "I'm always right" attitude...so I don't see how easy it would be for him to work with anyone other than "yes" men/women.

please cite where Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, or Obama has said
"I was wrong"
So, Trump is no more "always right", in his own opinion, than the rest of them...
right?

I love it. I love that this country's political process is such a joke. I love the complete impotence of politics in america. And I love watching braindead cheerleaders line right up on each side of their respective party lines. It makes me feel good about myself that I'm not one of them.

You may think you're above it all, but as far as the politicians are concerned you're just another brainless sheep like the rest of us.

You may think you're above it all, but as far as the politicians are concerned you're just another brainless sheep like the rest of us.

I AM absolutely above it all. Way, way above. The beauty of that is I don't give a fuck what politicians think about me. I'm old enough now to have lived through a few presidents as an adult. Guess what? None of them matter to my life.

please cite where Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, or Obama has said
"I was wrong"
So, Trump is no more "always right", in his own opinion, than the rest of them...
right?

Do you even watch/listen to Trump's speeches...??? :D

The others certainly don't ever admit they are wrong...but Trump is practically beating his chest at his own "greatness". :facepalm:

The guy has put his foot in his mouth several times...no, make that BOTH feet...and no matter how much of an outcry both from supporters and opponents....he refuses to apologize or even put out a hand and make up.
He is so full of himself, I've not seen a bigger bloated ego in a long time.

I think he knows that, and he's just having fun...because he can afford to.

The only thing bigger than his ego is his comb-over. :laughings:

If you're going to vote to beat the Dems...don't waste it on Trump.

I AM absolutely above it all. Way, way above. The beauty of that is I don't give a fuck what politicians think about me. I'm old enough now to have lived through a few presidents as an adult. Guess what? None of them matter to my life.

No you're not. What they do affects and will affect your life in many ways, whether you realize it or not. The more checked out and indifferent you are, the better they like it.

No you're not. What they do affects and will affect your life in many ways, whether you realize it or not. The more checked out and indifferent you are, the better they like it.

Good. They can like it all they want. Or not like it. I truly don't care because it doesn't matter. You keep reading their pamphlets, I'll keep throwing them away. You go vote and think you're making a difference. I won't vote and I'll make the same difference. I promise you my way is way easier and the end result is the same.

Do you even watch/listen to Trump's speeches...??? :D

The others certainly don't ever admit they are wrong...but Trump is practically beating his chest at his own "greatness". :facepalm:

The guy has put his foot in his mouth several times...no, make that BOTH feet...and no matter how much of an outcry both from supporters and opponents....he refuses to apologize or even put out a hand and make up.
He is so full of himself, I've not seen a bigger bloated ego in a long time.

I think he knows that, and he's just having fun...because he can afford to.

The only thing bigger than his ego is his comb-over. :laughings:

If you're going to vote to beat the Dems...don't waste it on Trump.
Ok, which candidate on either side isn't full of themselves?
Be consistent miro.
I don't care who wins....nothing is going to change
So, I might as well vote for Trump as any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back