Does your guitar have a name?

My strats called Mitchell and my classical is called Theodore.

ive also named my trombone... hes called Ernie. He doesnt get as posh a sounding name because the quality of the instrument isnt as good (though i do enjoy playing trombone Just as much as guitar :p :D)

Andy

yeah, one is "Les Paul"

What a coincidence, spoonie g. One of mine has the same name! I've also got one named "Chet Atkins."

spoonie g said:
yeah, one is "Les Paul" and the other is "Sg." Then there's this uppity fellow who goes by "Taylor."
Talk about mass confusion...I've got three of them that go by "Taylor", and they are all quite uppity...

Zona Mona said:
If so, what is it?

All of my guitars have a name...

Juanita - '98 Mex Strat in Candy Apple Red
Cherry - '02 Les Paul Faded Double Cut with p-90's
Windy - '02 Ibanez Artcore AM73
Woodie - '00 Martin D-15
Snow - '79 Washburn D-12 12 string
Grunt - '88 Epi bass
Tiny - Bradley 1/2 size electric

I have a number of guitars - they are all called "FUCK!", because that's what I usually say when I am playing them.

My Peavey custom is called Miranda....

The Squire strat is called "Strat Bastard"...

My ESP 5 string bass in "Baby".

Wy Wife is "Hey You". Just kidding.....

my inverness green les paul r-7 is named jessica and i'm trying to come up with a name for my new cs356. any suggestions on the name for the cs356? i'll attach attach pic of it. i'm thinking maybe julianne....i dunno though.

Attachments

• product_561_3125.jpg
    product_561_3125.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 189
donkeystyle said:
my inverness green les paul r-7 is named jessica and i'm trying to come up with a name for my new cs356. any suggestions on the name for the cs356? i'll attach attach pic of it. i'm thinking maybe julianne....i dunno though.
She looks like an Emily to me.....

i have an old rx series ibanez called "skitch", a prestige s series ibanez called "vicky" (because it's so thin that i felt like i was in victoria's secret when i first played it), and a heavily modded ibanez jet king that i (and the band etc..) call "the unnamed." and my amp is called "hanna." yes they're all girl names. you got a problem with it?

donkeystyle said:
I don't know... but that's a nice axe. :)

Back