Did nowhereradio shit the bed?

Waldo warned us he was going on vacation. I reckon he met the farmer's daughter. He'll be back in a week and on track.

Mind you, if Waldo doesn't get it together in time for the much-touted hrcommp3clinicchallenge#3, there are gonna be some serious questions asked... :D

Shush, maintenance does have to happen occasionally you know.

NWR4 isn't far off, however, I still need to sell more t-shirts to get to the next step, don't even have enough sold of the 2nd set to put down deposit to get them printed or break even, even though more than enough people said they would buy them!

W.

Damn, you evil bastard, I swear you have a scanner for this place with the words 'nowhere' and 'waldo' cued up at the top of this list.

Hey Waldo

I'm glad to see this "Out in the Sticks" thing hasn't resulted in a Jack Nickelson "The Shining" thing................... :D :D

TheRealWaldo said:
Shush, maintenance does have to happen occasionally you know.

NWR4 isn't far off, however, I still need to sell more t-shirts to get to the next step, don't even have enough sold of the 2nd set to put down deposit to get them printed or break even, even though more than enough people said they would buy them!

W.

Got my t-shirt man. Very nice and well worth the bucks.

Thanks
Dennis

Hey Waldo....can I just send you a damn check? I know it'll take a week or two to clear but I cab never seem to get around to getting an International money order.

If a check would work, I can get that done and I think the opening doorways T-shirt is mega-cool.

Lt. Bob said:
... never seem to get around to getting an International money order.
Okay, the words "International Money Order" shouldn't even be in the same sentence with "T-Shirt," lmao.

How about a big bag of gold?

I didn't even know you were selling clothing, Waldo. If you'll take an out of country, 3rd Party (hot) check, I'll unload some from you. I think Father's Day is coming up...(also known as the "Well, we HAVE to have a day for mom, so let "dad" have his day too" afterthought holiday).

Yeah, I'll accept personal cheques, just make sure to include the sizes you want, and your shipping address with them.

The bank will cash them, but normally puts a week hold on them.

Also, shoot me an e-mail to confirm who to make the cheque out to, etc.

W.

Waldo, how many more orders do you need on the "Independent, Not Alone" shirt? and how much for a very xtra large size for my fat ass?

I need 3 more to 'break even', in otherwords, cover the cost of the shirts, get them printed, and start shipping. I need at least 13 more to get to the 'next step'.

As far as folks I know ordering, I'm not charging extra for the larger sizes, they only cost a couple more bucks anyways.

W.

Hate to bug you guys, but I really wanna get these shirts out to those who've already payed, if you're gonna get one, please get on it right away! I still need 3 orders!

W.

TheRealWaldo said:
don't even have enough sold of the 2nd set to put down deposit to get them printed or break even, even though more than enough people said they would buy them!

W.

DOH!!!! I've been checking the mail box every day since I ordered. :D

OK...so since they aren't done yet, could you manage to mail mine when my wife is out of town? She doesn' know I ordered them :D

Lol, shoot me an e-mail with the address you used, and I'll put the envelope aside.

I'm certainly hoping that I get a couple payments before then though, so I can get them out!

W.

Having problems with NWR again....

Can't seem to click on any streaming/download links for songs... I just get a "The page cannot be displayed" error?

Anyone else getting this???

WATYF

Back