Did nowhereradio shit the bed?

This may last for 1 or 2 days, the main host for the HTML server screwed me, and I had to move it last night, so DNS changes may take a day or two to propagate.

W.

TheRealWaldo said:
Lol, shoot me an e-mail with the address you used, and I'll put the envelope aside.

I'm certainly hoping that I get a couple payments before then though, so I can get them out!

W.

Hey Waldo. I was half joking. The half I wasn't joking about is I didn't tell my wife. The half I was joking about is sending them when she is gone. :D. Don't take any special pains on my account. I can handle the heat of this one :D. Besides, it distracts attention from the other, more expensive stuff I didn't tell her about :D.

Thaks for offering though. You da man :D

TheRealWaldo said:
This may last for 1 or 2 days, the main host for the HTML server screwed me, and I had to move it last night, so DNS changes may take a day or two to propagate.

W.
Gotcha...

I hate DNS. :mad: I'm still trying to fix/setup the DNS for my webserver. My registrar has had it screwed up for almost a year now. :mad:

And that two-day "lag" before changes take effect sure isn't real handy either. :p

WATYF

Jagular said:
Hey Waldo. I was half joking. The half I wasn't joking about is I didn't tell my wife. The half I was joking about is sending them when she is gone. :D. Don't take any special pains on my account. I can handle the heat of this one :D. Besides, it distracts attention from the other, more expensive stuff I didn't tell her about :D.

Thaks for offering though. You da man :D
Ah, just tell her I bought it for you as a thank you gift.

However, you'll have to figure out how to hide the monetary part of the transaction on your own. :D :D

dachay2tnr said:
Ah, just tell her I bought it for you as a thank you gift.

However, you'll have to figure out how to hide the monetary part of the transaction on your own. :D :D

Already done. I lurve paypal ;) :D

Back