Deja Vu anyone? - Female Alternative Rock

A little too much reverb and autotune for my particular taste. But I think that is pretty normal for this genre. All in all quite listenable. Nice feel. Nice production. I can see this being a hit in dance clubs.

At a lower volume, very pleasant. When one turns it up, becomes somewhat harsher in the upper frequencies. If it is for the dance and it will be loud, you may want to look for those areas that might not perform well at higher volumes.

Over all, good poppy tune and good mix/production.

Overall, it sounds pretty good. I might drop the level on the snare. It overwhelms the vocals during the verses.

Props for not using that dreadful "808 trap snare" sound. That's an immediate killer for me!

Lol... When I turn it up it's the kick that's distorting... But the recording is plenty loud to begin with.
I love the snare, don't touch it! :D

Enjoyed the song and mix ! I thought she needed a little more "air" on her voice , but it seemed to get better as the song progressed. I imagine it's setting somwhere around -12 luffs. I think it would be a little cleaner a couple of DBs quiter. The auto tune sounded fine to me during the mix , but at the outro it was appparent it was "slightly" overused. I think the bass could come up a 1/2 db or so. These are my first impressions without reading the comments before listening. Great energetic song and mix. Loved it .. mark

Back