Deepmind 12 track

Ah the 80's - it was either parachute pants or spandex, there was nothing in between. oh except maybe Huey Lewis.

You forgot leather...

92022f62ebb53aca598d812e4f16b31c.jpg

...and oh my! The hair...(and hair spray).

Not to disagree, but this is definitely NOT moog-ish. Moog and Roland had completely different ways of doing synth, and this Behri sounds a lot more like Roland than Moog... (personal opinion)

Nice mellow track. Very innovative! Love what you did with this. Sounded like there were a couple of fat finger notes, so I assume you're playing the synth and not programming. Regardless, it sounds great!

... or maybe that was the sound you were going for ...

I listened to this the other night. Haven't made it back yet to give another listen, but wanted to give a thumbs up to ya. So, :thumbs up: to ya!!

I won't comment on the mix, because you pretty much always have that dialed in. Even with a 'clickety" kick drum sound from a drum machine. Goes with the genre. Always enjoy listening to your tunes even if it's not my usual fare. Might have to bug ya for a collab in the future. :)

cheers,

Thanks mate...hit me up anytime! Not that I have any time :D

Thank you for those honest comments. I'd seen a few gripes about the keybed on a forum where pro keyboardists hang out, but I find that pros often have criticisms which sort of go over my head-- not that I don't understand what they're saying, but rather that I lack their "discriminating palates" as it were... "The grand piano voice sounds okay to me," or "The keybed feels okay to me." :) You're right-- at $999, it's a bargain, and that's the real point.

Tbh my last few korgs gad pretty awful keybeds...its not something that bothers me...you could wait for the desktop...but its a no brainer

My only criticism of the track was that the vocoder made it difficult for me to understand the lyrics, although it might not be the use of the vocoder (which sounded great) so much as that the vocals blended in with the level of the surrounding music. Maybe if they were accentuated a bit to make them stand out a little more?

The vocoder gets a bit mixed reception, I really like it as it is, but I dont like my voice so thats prbably why lol

Not to disagree, but this is definitely NOT moog-ish. Moog and Roland had completely different ways of doing synth, and this Behri sounds a lot more like Roland than Moog... (personal opinion)

Nice mellow track. Very innovative! Love what you did with this. Sounded like there were a couple of fat finger notes, so I assume you're playing the synth and not programming. Regardless, it sounds great!

... or maybe that was the sound you were going for ...

Yup its very much a Roland style synth...a bit more digital but there again even the JX can sou8nd digital

a few of the notes sound a little wonky due to deliberate flutter in the tape I think...they shouldnt be otherwise lol, but yeah I play everything in...and Im no rick wakeman :)

thanks for listening and commenting

Rick and Greg Giufria were two of my faves in the 70's and 80s...course, Keith Emerson was no slouch either.

Back