Death before dishonor...remix

If ya don't care....see what happens with this.....thanks in advance:D
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=412155&songID=5826003

Nice work Jay. I also like the launches into each solo. Your voice sounds very rich and full, great vocals and lyrics.
I love the feel of the solo's, each and every one of them is very well suited to this tune. I would of liked to of heard some very subtle strings from the keyboard in the background of the last two verses just to add to the completion of the story.
The last solo as it fades has great feel.
Thanx for sharing! :)

Great story song.
I'd change the title though - as walking the irony wire is dangerous.
Everything is really good but I'd suggest doing something about the intro solo - it comes on too hard & is misreprsentative of the complete piece.
A solid bass line is essential.
The organ /guitary bridge is good but one of the two needs to carry through as the verse seems musically light weight afterward.
the solos are perfect by the way.
I think the martial snare is perfect for the theme too!
Fabbo outro!

Great story song.
I'd change the title though - as walking the irony wire is dangerous.
Everything is really good but I'd suggest doing something about the intro solo - it comes on too hard & is misreprsentative of the complete piece.
A solid bass line is essential.
The organ /guitary bridge is good but one of the two needs to carry through as the verse seems musically light weight afterward.
the solos are perfect by the way.
I think the martial snare is perfect for the theme too!
Fabbo outro!
Thanks man......there may be another re-mix and a few additions in the future:D

super cool song, and sadly all too true. think the vox are a little to much on top...could be brought back down a bit. super song .

JasonBIrd

just a little update

got some guy from the DFW area that wants to put this in his alt. country rotation and Rose on soundclick has this in her rotation and since posting this I have had several offers to do some writing.....I know this is still small time stuff but, its a step in the right direction....thanks to everyone that clicked on the song link:D

got some guy from the DFW area that wants to put this in his alt. country rotation and Rose on soundclick has this in her rotation and since posting this I have had several offers to do some writing.....I know this is still small time stuff but, its a step in the right direction....thanks to everyone that clicked on the song link:D

Great stuff J. :)

I listened to this last week, didnt have time to comment....

Very good song, me likey. If I had any nit, it would be that it might slightly "wet". Its definitely pushing it, I cant decide if it is too much or not. It might be slightly more defined if it had a tad less reverb.

As for the song, it sounds great and sounds like something you would hear on country radio.:cool: Very well done. You should send this around to publishers.:)

Back