Deadly Needles

BCF1

I did this render to get an idea of where I was and where I wanted it to go. Sent it to my phone so I could listen in different environments while traveling for work. Returning home I discovered the house had been burglarized and one of the items stolen was the computer with all my music and projects. So this is it. Had yet to record the actual vocals, so a few parts missing.......
Currently building new system, but if I ever want to properly finish this one, going to have to start from scratch.

Anyway, critique welcome.

Thank you

Fuck thieves !

DEADLY NEEDLES

Kinda reminds me of suicidal tendencies!
I wouldn't have thought Suicidal on my own, but after the comment and some thought I can see why it may kinda remind you of S.T
Thanks for checking it out and commenting
Appreciate it \m/ \m/

Damn, can't imagine losing all my projects. Good thing I have backups.
It makes me sick when I think about it.
I had redundant back up to protect from drive failures. Never considered theft of the entire system.
Theives also grabbed two guitars that were hanging on the wall but thankfully didn't open the closet in the room, as that is where the most valuable guitars and heads were. It's hard to except the violation.
Next to getting the items returned, is 5 minutes alone with the person(s) responsible, but
Moving on.......

Dave Mustaine would be proud! :D

Yeah', fukn' thieves...
I've lived all over the US, had two cars broken into, one stolen, and three apartments robbed.
Now... I'm retired, always home, and always armed!

Great playing - both rhythm and lead.

I think in general the guitars are a little midrangy.

Bass sounds good. Maybe a little low in the mix.

Vocal is performed well, but also a little midrangey.

I'll never understand metal drums. :) My problem. :) It's tough to hear the snare. They cymbals are a little sizzly/fizzy.

Might be my speakers that I am listening with, but it sure seems like there is no bottom on this.

Back