DAW Users With ADD

Giants interviewed McCarthy for HC. What’s your take? Good coach, or just a guy who rode Rodgers in his prime?

Not sure I want a recycled guy for my team, and our history with Green Bay castoffs (McAdoo) hasn’t been stellar.

Who was that masked man? :eek:

You back in England yet, Mr Paul?
No, still in Switzerland but retiring on Sept 30th this year so only 8 months, 24 days and 6 hours to go! Not that I'm counting or anything.:D Then its back to England and more time with the grandkids (four now); music and a whole host of other stuff that work gets in the way of. Hope all is well with you and Guy; be good to know how you are keeping, please pop me a pm if you feel like it.

Happy New Year! Just stopped by to say hello and good to see Mike and Guy still upright and posting!:D

Well it's good to see that you've either been released from prison or that your internet privileges have been reinstated. Now if we could get Chuck out of the witness protection program there would be a chance of getting the band back together.

Giants interviewed McCarthy for HC. What’s your take? Good coach, or just a guy who rode Rodgers in his prime?

He had Favre as well. Kind of hard to say at this point, the Packers got lucky with #4 & #12, it helped erase a lot of other mistakes. You got to have the players.

Jason Garrett is available. :)

No, still in Switzerland but retiring on Sept 30th this year so only 8 months, 24 days and 6 hours to go! Not that I'm counting or anything.:D .

I'm in the same boat, except I have five years and eleven months to go.:( I don't know if I or my job will last that long, but I'm running her into the ground if I have to.:D

I am semi-retired however as I no longer do sidework and do my best to keep it around forty hours a week. That's my version of being a slacker.

No grand kids in my foreseeable future, how many are you up to Paul?

I’m about minus 11 or 12 in retirement years. Not sure because I stopped counting long ago. :D :D

I can get close only because I know I was retired already when in 2008 my retirement IRA dropped about 35%. Yikes! :eek: Not the way you wanna start your golden years. Lol.

Not sure I want a recycled guy for my team, and our history with Green Bay castoffs (McAdoo) hasn’t been stellar.

It looks like the Cowgirls scooped up McCarthy, on the bright side, Jason Garrett is available. :)

Well it's good to see that you've either been released from prison or that your internet privileges have been reinstated. Now if we could get Chuck out of the witness protection program there would be a chance of getting the band back together.
Prison wouldn’t suit me because I’d have to work! ;)

Three grandsons (6,3.5 and 4 months) plus a granddaughter (almost 4).

You must’ve had your last one nearly the same time as my last one. He was born Sep 2, 2019. That gives me a twelve year old girl, a soon to be 5 year old boy, and a 4 month old boy.

The good news is I don’t have to watch them, since they all hate me, lol. Well, not the 4 month old... yet.

You must’ve had your last one nearly the same time as my last one. He was born Sep 2, 2019. That gives me a twelve year old girl, a soon to be 5 year old boy, and a 4 month old boy.

The good news is I don’t have to watch them, since they all hate me, lol. Well, not the 4 month old... yet.
Mine was born on Aug 28th. I'll have to work on them hating me, then they wont want me to child mind them. :facepalm:

Mine was born on Aug 28th. I'll have to work on them hating me, then they wont want me to child mind them. :facepalm:

In conventional wisdom, the grandparents spoil the grandkids. In my world, my kids seem quite uninterested in actually disciplining their kids. Ergo, grandpa has to step into the role of disciplinarian, and ergo, the grandkids hate me.

On the bright side, they behave when they’re here. :thumbs up:

My wife and daughter hate me, my son thinks I'm okay, of course I'm the one who's buying.:rolleyes:
I thought about telling my kids how much is in the will for them. Then I realized it would just make it easier for them to pull the plug. :facepalm:

Of course the plan is to live long enough to spend it all. So take that!

Back