DAW Users With ADD

wednesday the coach will be gone for the Boys.

the reality came to me why they can have "great numbers" but suck so bad.....its because of games like today they score 44 points and have lucky slop passes for 59 yards because the other teams suck even worse than the Boys do...

but when they played "real" teams they generally sucked as a more realistic picture of the team and its coaching.
sure they beat one or two ok teams, but thats just Football, anyone can win on a given day.
the Cowboy haters should remain happy for years ahead as long as this team keeps the QB.
the owner must feel really ripped off? I mean if I paid someone huge money to paint my house and got a slop job that sucked, Id feel ripped off.

I read the Coach was interested in NY Giants....lol...seriously...whats wrong with the EAST? they all suck so bad?

Giants dumped their coach today. But please oh please, no Garrett. Someone needs to turn this ship around, and it ain’t him.

For my money, I woulda axed the GM as well.

The Packers are the worst 13-3 team EVER! Anything more than a one and done will be a miracle. I had them between 7-9 and 9-7 going into the season.

Go Badgers!

Go Bucks!

wednesday the coach will be gone for the Boys.

the reality came to me why they can have "great numbers" but suck so bad.....its because of games like today they score 44 points and have lucky slop passes for 59 yards because the other teams suck even worse than the Boys do...

but when they played "real" teams they generally sucked as a more realistic picture of the team and its coaching.
sure they beat one or two ok teams, but thats just Football, anyone can win on a given day.
the Cowboy haters should remain happy for years ahead as long as this team keeps the QB.
the owner must feel really ripped off? I mean if I paid someone huge money to paint my house and got a slop job that sucked, Id feel ripped off.

I read the Coach was interested in NY Giants....lol...seriously...whats wrong with the EAST? they all suck so bad?

The Cowgirls sum has been less that the parts forever, I think they get overhyped. Sports media bias. :p

Pretty amazing year when you have a 13-3 team that DOESN’T even get a bye. And a 9-7 team that’s seeded higher than an 11-5 team AND a 10-6 team.

Let’s say the Eagles and Vikings both win (not gonna happen, but stay with me). Do the 49ers get the lower seeded Vikings or the worse record Eagles? I think it’s lower seed, right?

Not sure who I like this year. Ravens look tough but do you trust a young QB to go all the way. Are the 49ers for real? They shoulda lost last night. I don’t ever count out Rodgers, or Brady/Bellicheck. Could KC and Mahomes be a sleeper team?

I don't think Rodgers has much left in the tank. He says he wants to play until forty but he has been declining since 2015.

I'm liking Baltimore or the Niners right now.

I agree, Rodgers seems to be aging....Im surrounded by Packers fans but as Howie Long said "they(Packers) arent scary" anymore.

Rodgers alone, I figured he would be running alot this year, scrambling and then injured. He made it to the playoffs again. ..thats a winning season in my book. I would take a PLayoff seat as a Winning season (wild card doesnt count unless its 10+ wins.....EAST is like 9-7? geeezz...thats our best?

Dallas coaching needs to be a older guy, they dont have 4 yrs left to "get ready".
Troy/Announcer mentioned McCarthy but he wants the Jets Coaching job.
It took years for Jason to even figure out the clock and red zone plays....9yrs later he still has a blank stare as he is 50/50. I dont think he even gets angry?
Maybe too rich and soft....not hungry enough is my guess.

Pretty amazing year when you have a 13-3 team that DOESN’T even get a bye. And a 9-7 team that’s seeded higher than an 11-5 team AND a 10-6 team.

Let’s say the Eagles and Vikings both win (not gonna happen, but stay with me). Do the 49ers get the lower seeded Vikings or the worse record Eagles? I think it’s lower seed, right?

Not sure who I like this year. Ravens look tough but do you trust a young QB to go all the way. Are the 49ers for real? They shoulda lost last night. I don’t ever count out Rodgers, or Brady/Bellicheck. Could KC and Mahomes be a sleeper team?

I agree....geeez 13-3....Id take that in a minute.

I'll go Packers...but for some reason Vikings would be cool. (its an Iowa upbringing thing....or the Bears but they didnt make it)

I agree, Rodgers seems to be aging....Im surrounded by Packers fans but as Howie Long said "they(Packers) arent scary" anymore.

Rodgers alone, I figured he would be running alot this year, scrambling and then injured. He made it to the playoffs again. ..thats a winning season in my book. I would take a PLayoff seat as a Winning season (wild card doesnt count unless its 10+ wins.....EAST is like 9-7? geeezz...thats our best?

Dallas coaching needs to be a older guy, they dont have 4 yrs left to "get ready".
Troy/Announcer mentioned McCarthy but he wants the Jets Coaching job.
It took years for Jason to even figure out the clock and red zone plays....9yrs later he still has a blank stare as he is 50/50. I dont think he even gets angry?
Maybe too rich and soft....not hungry enough is my guess.

I sort of half facetiously said to a buddy that the only reason they kept Garrett for so long is because nobody else wants to work for Jerry. We'll see if any body volunteers for that sort of masochism.:rolleyes:

I think it comes down to New Orleans and KC..............and New Orleans gets the win. N.O. got cheated last year and they seemed motivated all year. KC just has a bit too much speed and talent in pretty much every area for Baltimore to cope with.............not to mention Mahomes.

The Ravens sure look tough and have a good coach........but if I had to bet.......KC squeeks it out in the AFC.

1hr ago....

It’s now official: Jason Garrett will not return as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys, after nine seasons and two playoff wins. And for a snapshot of the inconsistency that led to his departure, check out how he alternated "playoff trip" and "home for January" from 2014 through 2019:
2014: 12-4, one playoff win
2015: 4-12
2016: 13-3, playoff loss
2017: 9-7
2018: 10-6, one playoff win
2019: 8-8
So now, Jerry Jones must look for a new coach, and here are two things you need to remember about his process: He’s a 77-year old billionaire who also is chiefly in charge of personnel decisions. The narrative is that Jerry Jones wants a yes-man, someone he can control who won’t steal the headlines from him. As much as Cowboys fans dismiss that, facts and history say otherwise.

He is let go but has raked in multi-millions and will get something somewhere. Some people would retire if they had multi-millions.

ok..... now back to my SM58 vs the KSM 32.... its odd the KSM 32 is so highly liked by some pro's and its even in Abbey Road Studio mic locker list, but not the brothers KSM27 or KSM44? To me the KSM27 aka the Dixie Chics mic...was less everything "woody" the Dixie Chics mic gave me a more "woody sound" while the KSM44 had the traditional LDC most people expect from a LDC sparkle flavor...the KSM32 just seems different, so do I take the pro's word for it how great it is? yes, why not.

Happy New Year! Just stopped by to say hello and good to see Mike and Guy still upright and posting!:D

Back