CURRENT EVENTS!

I always thought it odd that pro-choice lefty-types would go for 2 homicide charges when a mother and unborn child were killed. I'm pro-choice but not a hypocrite about it.
Makes sense to me because she's a mother who *didn't* choose to terminate the pregnancy.

Why do you assume pro-choice leftists crafted the law?

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act was introduced by a Republican, signed by a Republican President.

Makes sense to me because she's a mother who *didn't* choose to terminate the pregnancy.

Why do you assume pro-choice leftists crafted the law?

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act was introduced by a Republican, signed by a Republican President.

Then "life" becomes a matter of semantics or maybe perspective.

I recall seeing cases in the news where it was Dems crying for justice for the unborn victim - that is where I first noticed hypocrisy on the issue.

I had no idea it had actually been codified. I thought it was just a "customary" thing. I learned something new. Thank you.

Then "life" becomes a matter of semantics or maybe perspective.

I recall seeing cases in the news where it was Dems crying for justice for the unborn victim - that is where I first noticed hypocrisy on the issue.

I had no idea it had actually been codified. I thought it was just a "customary" thing. I learned something new. Thank you.
Nobody can credibly dispute that a zygote/embryo is a living organism. A cluster of cells isn't a person - it has the potential to become a person.

Not to start an abortion-themed thread... as a matter of fact this will be my only comment on the subject.

Abortion is an issue for women to decide. Men have no business even discussing it.

That we sit and argue when life begins as a starting point in of itself answers the question. When the sperm hits that egg those two things are united as one. No longer an egg or a sperm but a new and unique to this world entity. Left to do as it was designed to do, most often becomes a full fledged human being.
Talk to the hand if you want to argue semantic cause it's all bullshit. That fertilized egg is a miracle, a unique living human entity with all the dna required to grow and become a fully developed person ..to terminate it at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, one year or 60 years makes no difference. You are terminating a living HUMAN organism. Not a dog, not a fly a human being. FWIW that living entity is only 50% the woman who CHOSE to play russian roulette with a sperm cell. The father should also have a say in its destiny. She had the right to make that choice of having unprotected sex or not but the choice to terminate it because she was a irresponsible, careless, caught up in the moment and made a mistake does not give he the right to willy nilly have that life form in her womb removed. Of course the rape / incest narrative is always brought into the argument and that is a horrible thing that really happens in less that 1% of all pregnancies' terminated...less than 1/2% due to incest. So what about those...well rape is not the womans fault or choice for certain. Though these women are victims, so is that child in their womb. Lets kill em both and make things tidy. See how absurd the thinking is? Yes she is a victim but she gets to live, the child is murdered...which is the greater evil? To force her to go full term and let the child be born and put up for adoption with thousands of couples happy to adopt it or kill it and save her from that sucky burden.

In this woken world abortions ore OK I was against them when I was young and they were illegal. Then in my teens when they made them legal I changed my mind and drank the woken Kool Aid...Then I had kids and realized what an awesome crazy miracle of life the process is and totally did 180 knowing in my heart abortion is not something to blow off as OK because that fertilized egg is not developed yet. Because it is inconvenient for the parents. That's bullshit. I do believe in the rarest of cases abortion should be legal where the mother will likely die if she carries the child full term or if we know that child has deformities that will not let it live a semi normal life....that's the line for me...maybe that's even wrong....As it is now abortion is a form of birth control. God only knows how many incredible humans have been or will be cut short of their purpose here on earth, eliminated because of fear, apathy or selfishness. It is a good thing the Einstein's chose to have little Albert...How sad we are as a modern civilization that we have smooth talked ourselves into justifying this treacherous act as ok and acceptable. Civilized my ass. We have a long way to go.

Not to start an abortion-themed thread... as a matter of fact this will be my only comment on the subject.

Abortion is an issue for women to decide. Men have no business even discussing it.
Meaning no disrespect, but that is total bullshit. If you want to sound rational, then please, please confirm that only gays should be allowed in the "gay rights" discussion.

Meaning no disrespect, but that is total bullshit. If you want to sound rational, then please, please confirm that only gays should be allowed in the "gay rights" discussion.
Do I need to specify? For "woman" substitute "those human beings who are capable of being impregnated and carry a child to term".

If you are a man shut the fuck up. Not your body, not your say.

I can't for the life of me think why anyone other than gays would give a shit. So okay - if you ain't gay shut the fuck up.

Oops--no.
Do I need to specify? For "woman" substitute "those human beings who are capable of being impregnated and carry a child to term".

If you are a man shut the fuck up. Not your body, not your say.
I forgot you weren't necessarily against gay indoctrination.

brassplyer said:
So you are in favor of allowing random whores decide whether clumps of cells are humans with a basic right to life or not.
Uh yeah - that's exactly what I said.

.smh

I came up with the notion that a cell or clump of cells isn't a person on my own without consulting any whores.

That we sit and argue when life begins as a starting point in of itself answers the question. When the sperm hits that egg those two things are united as one. No longer an egg or a sperm but a new and unique to this world entity. Left to do as it was designed to do, most often becomes a full fledged human being.
Talk to the hand if you want to argue semantic cause it's all bullshit. That fertilized egg is a miracle, a unique living human entity with all the dna required to grow and become a fully developed person ..to terminate it at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, one year or 60 years makes no difference. You are terminating a living HUMAN organism. Not a dog, not a fly a human being. FWIW that living entity is only 50% the woman who CHOSE to play russian roulette with a sperm cell. The father should also have a say in its destiny. She had the right to make that choice of having unprotected sex or not but the choice to terminate it because she was a irresponsible, careless, caught up in the moment and made a mistake does not give he the right to willy nilly have that life form in her womb removed. Of course the rape / incest narrative is always brought into the argument and that is a horrible thing that really happens in less that 1% of all pregnancies' terminated...less than 1/2% due to incest. So what about those...well rape is not the womans fault or choice for certain. Though these women are victims, so is that child in their womb. Lets kill em both and make things tidy. See how absurd the thinking is? Yes she is a victim but she gets to live, the child is murdered...which is the greater evil? To force her to go full term and let the child be born and put up for adoption with thousands of couples happy to adopt it or kill it and save her from that sucky burden.

In this woken world abortions ore OK I was against them when I was young and they were illegal. Then in my teens when they made them legal I changed my mind and drank the woken Kool Aid...Then I had kids and realized what an awesome crazy miracle of life the process is and totally did 180 knowing in my heart abortion is not something to blow off as OK because that fertilized egg is not developed yet. Because it is inconvenient for the parents. That's bullshit. I do believe in the rarest of cases abortion should be legal where the mother will likely die if she carries the child full term or if we know that child has deformities that will not let it live a semi normal life....that's the line for me...maybe that's even wrong....As it is now abortion is a form of birth control. God only knows how many incredible humans have been or will be cut short of their purpose here on earth, eliminated because of fear, apathy or selfishness. It is a good thing the Einstein's chose to have little Albert...How sad we are as a modern civilization that we have smooth talked ourselves into justifying this treacherous act as ok and acceptable. Civilized my ass. We have a long way to go.
Like an ocean of others who talk like you, you're both making arguments based on emotionalism and religious zeal.

While it's an astounding biological process it's also as common as sand. Humans don't have to live like feral rats.

You're both talking the way flaming leftists talk about illegal aliens only in flowery, idyllic terms of "hard-working" while ignoring the huge ugly side of the reality.

Here's some reality. Oceans of Africans born into famine, violence, warfare only to die as children. Some grow old enough to themselves become murderous soldiers who cause famine and slaughter others. Overall Africa has been a corrupt, violent craphole since pretty much forever. I'm not seeing the "miracle".

Easy for you to ignore because it's not in your back yard.

1696210543273.png1696211936115.png

If you don't know who the guy at the bottom right is, he's Richard Allen Davis. Look him up.

Precious Bundy smaller.jpgPrecious Manson smaller.jpg

Precious Ramirez smaller.jpgPrecious Richard Allen Davis smaller.jpg

And of course there's an endless list of people like this. Tell me how the world is a better place because people like this were born. Because they were born others died. Or the boatloads of those who exist only to give the police, courts, jails/prisons something to do and leave a trail of victims behind.

Rape and incest victims required to carry a fetus that was forced on them? No. Period. "Jesus loves you" arguments fail in most spectacular fashion.

egg and sperm.jpg

It boils down to this, right?

God touches fertilization.jpg

Last edited:

They can discuss it but ultimately it's the woman's decision. One person you should discuss it with is the woman - beforehand.

Something to be aware of if you're a guy, you might just have to pay if you play.

Uh yeah - that's exactly what I said.

.smh

I came up with the notion that a cell or clump of cells isn't a person on my own without consulting any whores.

Like an ocean of others who talk you, you're both making arguments based on emotionalism and religious zeal.

While it's an astounding biological process it's also as common as sand. Humans don't have to live like feral rats.

You're both talking the way flaming leftists talk about illegal aliens only in flowery, idyllic terms of "hard-working" while ignoring the huge ugly side of the reality.

Here's some reality. Oceans of Africans born into famine, violence, warfare only to die as children. Some grow old enough to themselves become murderous soldiers who cause famine and slaughter others. Overall Africa has been a corrupt, violent craphole since pretty much forever. I'm not seeing the "miracle".

Easy for you to ignore because it's not in your back yard.

View attachment 133667View attachment 133670

If you don't know who the guy at the bottom right is, he's Richard Allen Davis. Look him up.

View attachment 133652View attachment 133655

View attachment 133658View attachment 133664

And of course there's an endless list of people like this. Tell me how the world is a better place because people like this were born. Because they were born others died. Or the boatloads of those who exist only to give the police, courts, jails/prisons something to do and leave a trail of victims behind.

Rape and incest victims required to carry a fetus that was forced on them? No. Period. "Jesus loves you" arguments fail in most spectacular fashion.

View attachment 133673

It boils down to this, right?

View attachment 133676

A whole lot of effort put forth there, seems you're pretty invested.

I don't know, dude....the slicing and dicing of the concept that "all lives are precious" certainly cannot be determined while still in the womb, can it. Could be a potential serial killer, could be a potential inventer, heart surgeon, or the potential mother/father, or potential grand mother/father of a potential heart surgeon. It's kind of like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get. Except much more complicated. Using serial killers to support pro abortion is a lazy argument.

Speaking of grand mothers/fathers, it wasn't that long ago that folks had quite a few children born to a family, survival rate to adulthood being a factor. In fact it was because of that factor people would often bear many children, even or perhaps especially the poor. The station or perceived worth children are born into is irrelevant to potential. Perhaps potential is at the heart of the miracle. It is the miracle, beginning at conception. Who holds dominion over that potential, that miracle, other than the miracle itself. If we remove emotionalism and religious zeal, so be it. I don't think it is going out on a limb to suggest a parallel to the concept of self determination.

Cold calculation, we are below replacement rate in the US, 1.6, or so. Nations who follow such a course are not busy being born, but busy dying.

Back