Comp CD for sale at CD Baby!

I have a lot to offer

but i'm not the popular chick on here.

I don't even have to put a song up but i can help with image design, production and other marketing aspects.

i can also master music, i'm working on new techniques.

All time permitting.

speaking of idiots.....

Thanks Gidge it's true i am and idiot and.... i have just realised...

so thanks for the epiphany..

just a leaving note for you though,

I was talking about helping with, Image design, production and marketing.

you see I’m in Australia and Australians are strange people they love anything not From Australia, it's a unique physiological trait.(not that unique actually)

I would have had the means to rename help change the image and market the potential product to a National Australian Market as “Indi” "English" "UK" based collaboration of Artist around the world, possibly with some national Radio airplay and with a bit of luck and talking "distribution" (on catalogue at least) Nationally with JB-HIfi (thru an associate).

Also some key songs (it wouldn't have been my choice) national distribution thru community radio in every state.

But you know what…I am the idiot.. You were right.

I’m an idiot for not seeing the inward looking sickness that has taken over the world and how it emulates so closely the detrimental effects of a denizen with, no will, or creative ability or belief system beyond and apart from those that fall within the narrow field of view...that is fed to them from the 24/7 programming devices of this rotten Rotten Corporate communistic supra state.

which seems to be eating the world.

(what’s he talking about? (yeah i can almost hear you thinking it,) I’m talking about you having a sickness, one that blinds you and make you and idiot.)

so i bid you a farewell

and I will leave it to the cognitive power and marketing genius that Gidge is which includes that myspace page you have there and that song about that myspace page as your first song.(think I’m joking? go look)

it's original I’ll give you that.

Reactions: apl
I’m an idiot for not seeing the inward looking sickness that has taken over the world and how it emulates so closely the detrimental effects of a denizen with, no will, or creative ability or belief system beyond and apart from those that fall within the narrow field of view...that is fed to them from the 24/7 programming devices of this rotten Rotten Corporate communistic supra state.

No, you're an idiot because you don't realize that the Comp CD project was four years ago :rolleyes:

Actually

I'm the Village idiot.

but even that's not true i was the best Idiot selected from a mean average of villages in my area.

the technical term is:

- mean average best selected idiot par village.

heres the simple equation:

Crayon/xmt=v[hat]-{hgd_green} = brickwall{head}+hours10/5{54days} % cheese.

Back