Colaborations

jb4play said:
Yall got me interested, how can I contribute?

I'm on Team 1, and were pretty much finished chalin27 handling the finishing touchs as we speak.

I'm gonna start on a remix. you can spit a verse on that .Or we and whoever else wants part can start on something new altogether

U lot already done vocals an' everythin'?!?

We r quite a bit behind - flossy's mixin' tha track up then nick an' floss need ta' write verse lyrics an' we need 2 write chorus lyrics an' then we need ta' get 'em all recorded an' then mix them in.

We r quite a way behind, but we did have a slower start.

been thinkin

originally posted by abyyss
U lot already done vocals an' everythin'?!?

We r quite a bit behind - flossy's mixin' tha track up then nick an' floss need ta' write verse lyrics an' we need 2 write chorus lyrics an' then we need ta' get 'em all recorded an' then mix them in.

We r quite a way behind, but we did have a slower start.

yeah, we bout to chalk this one up. it'll be like roc-a-fella droppin aa cd one week and aftermath droppin one a week after, so even though we might drop a week earlier y'all will still be highly anticipated.

Or like the shady mixtape invasion.

U been hearin' tha beef tracks?

Man, "Muredr inc" ;) hasn't even had a chance to breath an' tha "banana-man" was killed right at the start.

I'm interested ta' hearin' what u come up wit - u lot r jay-z, new shit every week, an' we r dre (years between albums).

yep

originally posted by abyyss
U been hearin' tha beef tracks?

i copped a couple of mixed cd's full of the beef between the two labels, when i was in maryland the week before last, i let my brother-in-law keep em. i listened to em on the road though, they were hot.

What up ya'll, bumpin' this thread back to da' top!

flossy's just finished the beat (not yet mixed/mastered) an' it's hella tight.

We're workin' on tha lyrics now.

Hey, when the tracks r dropped I think we should drop 'em in here so this beast of a thread can continue ta' grow!

Let's make this the biggest thread in the whole history of DJ / Hip-Hop / Rap / Beats - let's make it as legendary as the "Only 345 days till the next...." thread!

cool

that sounds good team 2, we are really close to dropping the remixes as well as the original.

Yo flossy, check ur e-mail - I've sent u some lyrical ish (the one called "My bad" is tha correct one) - what u think?

oooh shyt

man, these remixes are on point. fellaz we are going to come out the door rolling trips on em, c-lo baby.

fo sho man the lyric content is on point

just record your vocals the best way you know how and email it to me. try to hit me within the next 3 days cause i'm getting stuff ready to be shipped to the U.K. i fly out June 13th and i'll be there in the afternoon June 14th

AIght mayne
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Back