team 1 progress report

possible hook

possible bassline

good melody

good drumtrack

put us in for 4 books. (you gotta play spades to understand):D

Last edited:
if you need spice

i don't know if anyone from any team wants to or not but my vote is that sampling should be allowed, not that it is or isn't allowed already, but to make it official, and to keep everyone on the same track, i'm announcing a vote for it, but the majority has to agree.

flossyboy said:
Progress so far:

1. Flossy just sent Abyss the drumline and bassline for the hook

i'm waiting on Nick to give me a valid email to send these files

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

2. Abyyss received and likes.

Yeah, I think sampling should be allowed.

What's happenin' 'bout the verse drums + bass, flossy?

I like the one 4 tha hook.

Re: if you need spice

jugalo180 said:
i don't know if anyone from any team wants to or not but my vote is that sampling should be allowed, not that it is or isn't allowed already, but to make it official, and to keep everyone on the same track, i'm announcing a vote for it, but the majority has to agree.

Well since I gave up my Awe64 to one of the producers I work with I've been mostly sampling. So if samplings not allowed I can't do my thing on the remixes I'm getting ready to purchase a EMU that's why I gave it up.

My bad Abyss

one of my girls couldn't keep her hands off me last night

but i'ma email that joint as soon as i get home.
It's already to go, i just need to mail it so make sure your email box will be able to handle the size, it's the same size as the other one 1.7mb

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Yeah, hit me up when ya' done too, Nick.

BTW that last file u sent me made my inbox almost full, flossy. (Been clearin' out loadza old crap today)

what's up team 2

we comin along pretty good, gettin closer to the end. ya'll keep up the good work on yall end. keep comunicatin

Hey Abyss,

If nick don't hit us back in 2 days, let me know what parts you wanna add to the beat, because i'm tempted to go ahead and lace up the whole thing.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Back