Colaborations

yeah, i'm feelin that

yo chal, you and hi be puttin yall thug dizzle down on the mixing. that joint you sent me was hot. hi, you are very impressive also. i need to take a day out just fine tuning my stuff. good work fellaz. what's up abyyss? i see you doing your thing with flossy. good work pimpin keep it up.

Well, I've been real busy with work, but I gave it a shot tryin to come up w/ something for what I was sent, but I just can't work with it. Guess I lost my own competition, heh. Just not the style I'm used to. I'd be real interested in what the competitors came up with tho. And Flossy and Abyss, sorry I didn't respond earlier, but works been killin me. I hoep you guys can finish up the beat w/out me. I can try to drop some lyrics for it, but I can't really work w/ the beat.. I'm just not used to that style. Get back at me, through AOL/AIM.

What's going on with team 2? Team 1 is about finish the collabo. I've already started working on my remix version of the joint so holla back fellaz.

NickSpringfield said:
Well, I've been real busy with work, but I gave it a shot tryin to come up w/ something for what I was sent, but I just can't work with it. Guess I lost my own competition, heh. Just not the style I'm used to. I'd be real interested in what the competitors came up with tho. And Flossy and Abyss, sorry I didn't respond earlier, but works been killin me. I hoep you guys can finish up the beat w/out me. I can try to drop some lyrics for it, but I can't really work w/ the beat.. I'm just not used to that style. Get back at me, through AOL/AIM.

I feel u.

It's a different type of beat for me, 2.

I've hit flossy up.

bump, bump

I don't want this thread to die.

How's team 1 gettin' on?

An' when r u gonna send us the melody, flossy - I can't wait!

yo

i've been traveling for a bit, i was in new orleans a week ago, and i'm now in baltimore maryland. i wanted to get up with chalin this weekend but was really busy, i'm going to hit him up on the phone anyways. it would have been cool to hook up with flossy and cross while i'm out here too. i'm in dundalk, right next to glenn burnie. i'll be back in georgia friday.

hey hit a negro up

Yeah Jug, if you staying in the b-more area more than a few days, hit a negro up.

You can call @301-668-7157
leave a message if i don't answer,
but i'm usually home by 5:30pm

oh yeah, I just sent Abyss and Splurge the beat with the melody and ish. i think Abyss is going to be putting in a little something something.

Holla At Cha....
That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Yo floss we can get up mos def on the promotion tip. I got a promotional CD I'm trying to put out in june. Jug holla at me I'm a be out the way thursday most def because I got to go see my press guys for the promotional release. So get at me you got the number.

man

i been running all around with wifey, we been visiting all of her people. i thought that i would have more time to chill but it's not working out that way. we just got back from visiting harrisburgh and hershey pa, tuesday and wednsday. we are bouncing tonight at midnight so that we will be back in ga by 9 am. maan a lot of funny stuff went down since i've been out here. my brother-in-law gassed up some local cats into thinking that i had some big money and ish.

this dude kicked a freestyle for me, and then after the freestyle asked if i was going to get the paper work to sign him. what the fckkk eva!!! i was really dissapointed in my in-law, for some strange reason he thinks that he's going into business with my studio, by the way, what fckking STUDIO do i have? dude who kicked the freestyle said that he is willing to move to ga, and that other cats want him, but he is going to wait on me and my in-law to scoop him up. funny funny ish. anyways, i wish that i had more time here so that i could have cought up with some of yall.

here we go

for those who thought this thread was dead, we are back in the saddle. team 1 and 2 are about a few days away from completion.

Team 2'll probably be a bit longer, you know - wit tha slow start an' all. Flossy's gettin' the beat perfected then we can start on the vocals, I've got my lyrics done an' I'm sure floss'll get summit dun, nick says he's gonna as well. Then we'll prob. all do tha chorus. May take a bit longer, feel me?

cool

originally posted by abyyss
Team 2'll probably be a bit longer, you know - wit tha slow start an' all. Flossy's gettin' the beat perfected then we can start on the vocals, I've got my lyrics done an' I'm sure floss'll get summit dun, nick says he's gonna as well. Then we'll prob. all do tha chorus. May take a bit longer, feel me?

i feel that.

just find one or two other guys

originally posted by jb4play Yall got me interested, how can I contribute?

find one or two other guys and read this intire thread to get an understanding of what we have been doing. this is our first crack at this so it is a learnin experience. get back at us when you found someone who is also a part of this forum wiling to collab with you, just post a thread so askin to collab with someone on this project. for this project you can't collab with someone who is already on a team, but it's open game for any other project you wanna do.

Back