Not open for further replies.

cannabis

i got neg rep

with this comment

"quit being suck a moron"

i put chessrock on my ignore list

and it disappeared

outed, dude

And that proves that chessrock is recordingpro how?

cannabis said:
i got neg rep

with this comment

and it disappeared

outed, dude

fraserhutch said:
And that proves that chessrock is recordingpro how?
well when someone dings you with neg. rep points and you put them on ignore, the negative rep dissapears./

He may be, but he is not the one who gave me neg unsigned rep.

Besides, I thought Chessrock had more class.

I got sick and tired of the endless ragging on recordingpro, so I decided to go and hand out a bunch of red cherries. I decided that if I read one more "you suck, recordingpro" post, I was just going to hand out some well-deserved points. Seeing as how you guys seem to be so obsessed with those stupid things (that are pretty much meaningless).

Don't get me wrong -- I think recordingpro is pretty damn annoying. But at the same time, I kinda' like him, and I admire him for sticking to his guns and speaking his mind ... regardless of the way all of the idiots were attacking him with constant insults. And whether or not you agree with him ... he has a right to his opinions.

If you read recordingpro's comments, it's obvious to a duck the guy is British. Look at his slang. As far as me being recordingpro ... I suppose I can see where one might confuse us, but no. He's got his own weird thing going on, and I've got mine. :D

BigRay said:
well when someone dings you with neg. rep points and you put them on ignore, the negative rep dissapears./
That just proves that Chessrock neg repped him. I would like to know how that proves that Chessrock is recordingpro?

fraserhutch said:
That just proves that Chessrock neg repped him. I would like to know how that proves that Chessrock is recordingpro?

Well, if the reps are linked to an IP address it would show something...of course if they are strictly linked to username and not IP, nevermind. I dont give a damn anyway. The day I can start cashing the rep for money is the day I start giving damns.

The difference is(which is ALSO obvious to anybody that isnt a fucking moron) is that recordingpro is doing it ONLY to offend. That is very evident. In which case, yeah I believe that you and he have a lot in common. You both say things just to piss people off. Any half wit with a modicum of experience would not rule a whole line of mics out outright. So either he is 1.) a fucking idiot.
2.) is doing it just to piss people off.
3.) Both-(my bet is here)

While I understand how in some lower-intellect circles how a troll can be funny, that sort of activity does nothing to help those who actually come to learn something. There are millions of sites devoted to dumbass childrens games...My Space, Friendster, etc etc. This is a recording forum, and I personally like to see the space devoted to *gasp* recording.

Slagging off out of offense is one thing, but being an asshole JUST to be one, and contributing nothing to the community as a whole is , in my opinion, cause for banning.

"has a right to his opinions" sure he does, but being a troll is an entirely different matter.

You are a cock too, and I know you say things just to get a rise out of people , Chess, BUT you do spackle your posts with halfway intelligent comments once in a while, so thats a saving grace on your part.

Same thing with the Behringer Posterboy, FordVan. hes MIA..recordingpro?

chessrock said:
I got sick and tired of the endless ragging on recordingpro, so I decided to go and hand out a bunch of red cherries. I decided that if I read one more "you suck, recordingpro" post, I was just going to hand out some well-deserved points. Seeing as how you guys seem to be so obsessed with those stupid things (that are pretty much meaningless).

Don't get me wrong -- I think recordingpro is pretty damn annoying. But at the same time, I kinda' like him, and I admire him for sticking to his guns and speaking his mind ... regardless of the way all of the idiots were attacking him with constant insults. And whether or not you agree with him ... he has a right to his opinions.

If you read recordingpro's comments, it's obvious to a duck the guy is British. Look at his slang. As far as me being recordingpro ... I suppose I can see where one might confuse us, but no. He's got his own weird thing going on, and I've got mine. :D

and isnt it easier to type normally? No offense, but it gets tedious afterwhile. BTW. it is Doesn't and MORE has an E.

cannabis said:
i got neg rep

with this comment

and it disappeared

outed, dude

chessrock said:
I got sick and tired of the endless ragging on recordingpro, so I decided to go and hand out a bunch of red cherries. I decided that if I read one more "you suck, recordingpro" post, I was just going to hand out some well-deserved points..

Why didn't you sign your rep? You were perfectly happy to let everyone think Recordingpro was the culprit until you were identified.....

BigRay said:
and isnt it easier to type normally? No offense, but it gets tedious afterwhile. BTW. it is Doesn't and MORE has an E.

It's living

poetry, man -

I suppose you hate

e.e.cummings

:D

I don't buy it

Yeah, Chessrock likes to piss people off, but I think that mostly comes from frustration at the repetitive newbie stuff and I somehow doubt that he'd resort to those tactics. I do think he has more class than that, and frankly, doesn't care that much to put forth such effort.

As far as the brit stuff goes, perhaps it would take another Brit to know, but it doesn't seem like it would be too terribly difficult for someone as bright as Chess to fake talkin' out his arse and pretending to be stupid.

But if Chessrock says it's not him, I'm gonna believe him. Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world, who knows? On the other hand, who cares? I'll continue to listen to Chessrock (most of the time, anyway) and I'll continue to ignore what's-his-name.

Sounds like a plan to me.

I will continue to drink beer, and read stuff here. I might eat some pizza tonight. Yeah, that's the ticket....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back