Censorship on the internet...say it ain't so!

TAE

All you have is now
I saw it on the internet so it has to be true...right?

I was curious about Tucker Carlson's first public appearance after getting the boot.
I saw a link and went to it on UK's Daily Mall... I wanted to share it here but there is no way to link the video from the daily mall ( that I know of) so I thought I'd find it on the Youtube and share it....Nope not a single iteration of it. I found this to be true during the Covid times that anything that doesn't fit into the google and youtubes agenda doesn't get published on YT ...KInd of pissed me off then and pisses me off even more now...The masses are being duped and led down the liberal lefty side of things daily by what they are exposed to and what the powers to be refuse to let them be exposed to...like the other side of the story and very often the actual truth....stealing from Bob Dylan here. ...... Truth, I spoke the word as if a wedding vow...but I was so much older then I'm younger than that now.... The power of the google and Youtube should not be taken lightly and that they choose to censor your search results and what you get to see should be taken a hell of lot more seriously than the masses will ever care about or do...Lead me to the slaughter house, I trust you. I use duck duck go when I can't find what I'm looking for on the google...but I blindly use google every freekin day and youtube is my go to for finding the media I want to find until I can't find it there...but I am tenacious and will most often find what I'm looking for using other resources...sadly most don't and that's where the serious problem is....blind faith...

Ok enough with the censorship rant...Here's Tucker expounding upon his feelings about the media today on Twitter...a place the Elon is trying to make a little more honest and real...maybe? Or could it be he has an agenda too? :eek: AAAAAAAAHG!

Elon is loonier than a shithouse rat.
Eccentric .. yep. Brilliant and passionate visionary ...yep loony? Well my brother lets just agree to disagree on that one.

I am not on board with all he says but I respect the fact that he is a genuine mover and shaker who isn't just a bunch a blithering mumbo jumbo...he really makes shit happen and is an OCD workaholic. Not sure of your IQ but he's got me beat by a long shot at 155. Mine was higher before I started cleaning brushes and wood applicators used for finishing hardwood floors with leaded gasoline bare handed when I was kid working with Pops. Shit would make my hands tingle while my brain shrinkled.... oops :eek: We just didn't know better at the time. Of course working in the anodizing shop later @12 to18 and breathing those Perchloroethylene fumes from the degreaser tank probably fried a few to.....and then there were the drugs n alcohol in my 20's to early 30's...it's a miracle that I can still put a sentence together in some way shape or form.

Now Elton that's another story...

Back on the subject / original purpose of this thread...

It's 1984 big brother scary to recognize that this censorship / information manipulation thing is 100% really happening by the biggest information machine in the world...the Google ..... "Don't be evil" my ass.

I love the google for all it has brought to our world and I use a ton of their convenient applications from google drive ,photos, maps, calendar, translator, keep and Youtube to a 20+ year user of gmail which just made e-mail soooooo much better with their storage and search capabilities...saved my ass and made things possible many many times.

But this powerful dark side of information manipulation should not be taken lightly. Google has come to be incredibly powerful in shaping the masses ( who are asses) world view.
China openly tells their people nope you can't use facebook or google...Goggle silently and covertly manipulates what we see without telling us what they are removing or manipulating e.g. Tuckers video. soberingly unnerving stuff.

Eccentric .. yep. Brilliant and passionate visionary ...yep loony? Well my brother lets just agree to disagree on that one.

I am not on board with all he says but I respect the fact that he is a genuine mover and shaker who isn't just a bunch a blithering mumbo jumbo...he really makes shit happen and is an OCD workaholic. Not sure of your IQ but he's got me beat by a long shot at 155. Mine was higher before I started cleaning brushes and wood applicators used for finishing hardwood floors with leaded gasoline bare handed when I was kid working with Pops. Shit would make my hands tingle while my brain shrinkled.... oops :eek: We just didn't know better at the time. Of course working in the anodizing shop later @12 to18 and breathing those Perchloroethylene fumes from the degreaser tank probably fried a few to.....and then there were the drugs n alcohol in my 20's to early 30's...it's a miracle that I can still put a sentence together in some way shape or form.

Now Elton that's another story...
If it walks like a looney tune, talks like a loony tune,.....

TAE said:
I am not on board with all he says....

You don't have to do that, brother. Don't do that, qualify a statement.

Why is it that most everyone with an opinion to the right of f'in Noem Chomsky feels the need to apologize or offer a qualifier to having an opinion. You don't. I mean, you certainly didn't hear, Elon Musk is apparently a really intelligent guy, hard worker, is doing some really interesting and good things.... including free of charge allowing Ukraine to use Starlink to fight Russia...but he's loonier than a shithouse rat"? We didn't hear that, did we?

It's "censorship" when a company decides not to show misleading/false information on its media outlets? That's why those who think it is have formed their own video outlets, like Rumble. Of course they would 'censor' anything that does not meet their agenda....

Yes! My new go-to sources to understand the world I live in... Tucker and Elon. :thumbs up:

Thank you.

Speaking of Noem f'in Chomsky. ^^ This one here has said he is one of the most conservative people here in this forum, correct me if I am wrong. Yet he has also said his worldview is shaped by reading the likes of Noem Chomsky. Yes, the same Noem Chomsky who offers qualifiers for atrocities of death and destruction of societies by murderous authoritarians such as Mao and Pol Pot. I guess maybe you gotta give Chomsky some credit for offering a qualifier....yes, a lot of people were murdered, but it was for the greater good.

It's "censorship" when a company decides not to show misleading/false information on its media outlets? That's why those who think it is have formed their own video outlets, like Rumble. Of course they would 'censor' anything that does not meet their agenda....

You're not looking clearly at the bigger picture. You're taking what is being told to you as protective of your delicate sensibilities. I understand, some truths are difficult to stomach. Some truths don't serve specific and desired goals. An example, but merely an example we don't need to follow down a rabbit hole, they told you Hunter Biden laptop story was false, a waste of viewers/listeners time, and thus censored. It was not, they lied. The lie supported the goal. And you're all, like, more please?

Some might say there is a fine line between "misleading" and "false" information, while others might say there is a vast difference. False is, well, false. Misleading? Are you saying the truth can be misleading and therefore should in some cases be censored? I say, imo, present the truth, provide at will and ad nauseam a broader prospective so as not to mislead. But to censor the truth so as not to mislead? Very unwise to support such a thing. To do so is to support false reporting/information.

It's "censorship" when a company decides not to show on its media outlets?
And as God of their football they decide what is or isn't misleading/false information whether in reality it is or isn't .......Yes that seems to qualify as censorship...On what planet is Tucker Carlson's video rant misleading or false information? Oh yeah the google planet...

Just around a year ago you would have been banned from YouTube for saying the jab didn’t prevent infection or transmission.

This is now common admitted knowledge. Turns out that Pfizer knew this all along.

But the truth was censored and Rachel Maddow and others were asserting their lie as truth every damn night on the TV.

This at the very least was fraudulent false advertising for the Pharma companies.

Despite being vindicated, all the you tube channels that got shut down have never been restored.

The 'prevent infection or transmission' thing really is more complicated than that. It is NOT 'now common admitted knowledge'.

I'm not bothered one way or the other. I did my research, and asked a couple of real medical people who understand the science and the physics. I then made up my mind. Nothing has appeared since to make me think I did the wrong thing. I'm happy to accept other people's viewpoints for or against, but I can't stretch to fraud, censorship and truth. Fraud will be OK with me when a court say so, censorship seems to sometimes be common sense - when evidence is thin, and truth will be something for history. Anything else is simply paranoia. Those that vaccinated seem happy and so are those that decided no. I can respect both viewpoints.

The 'prevent infection or transmission' thing really is more complicated than that. It is NOT 'now common admitted knowledge'.

I'm not bothered one way or the other. I did my research, and asked a couple of real medical people who understand the science and the physics. I then made up my mind. Nothing has appeared since to make me think I did the wrong thing. I'm happy to accept other people's viewpoints for or against, but I can't stretch to fraud, censorship and truth. Fraud will be OK with me when a court say so, censorship seems to sometimes be common sense - when evidence is thin, and truth will be something for history. Anything else is simply paranoia. Those that vaccinated seem happy and so are those that decided no. I can respect both viewpoints.

It's not complicated. The President of the United States of America, Joe Biden, stated quite publically in promotion of the supposed vaccine, it will end the pandemic...you cannot get or transmit the virus if you are vaccinated. It was an untrue statement....misleading/false. I could search it out. But, you know, Google can be a bit problematic with information availability at times. One would think it would be common knowledge by now.

What's less common knowledge, and I'm pretty sure I'm correct...please correct if wrong...they moved forward so quickly making a "vaccine" available they "didn't have time" to test and determine if it would do what Joe Biden said it would. Whether he did or did not know what he said was false, either way he lied. If the manufacturer(s) of the vaccine offer in defense no testing was done on transmissibility, the intent was to lessen severity, maybe the science should have appropriately spoke up more clearly to correct among others Joe Biden. They didn't. Why? Not only did they stand by and not correct the false information spread by among others Joe Biden, they stood by then while others were censored for what they freely admit now. Why?

The greater good? Lies and censorship of the truth are both okay for the greater good? Who decides the greater good. In a free "my body my choice" society, autonomy dictates the answer to that question. The road to hell has been paved by "the greater good". Have we learned nothing?

Back