Candy O

Well, being a big Cars fan myself (Dangerous Type) I have to say it is an interesting version of Candy'O. My only comment would be vocals are somewhat buried. I wouldn't increase the vocal volume, but lower the other sounds.

But it was definitely an original that you made.

Cool, my fav Cars tune as well...dig what you have done with it...the vocal still has the vibe of the original....very cool on the chorus , sounds great on my headphones , awesome panning and separation of sounds ....my only nit? Wish it was longer! 8-) ....Great job!!!!!!!

Well, being a big Cars fan myself (Dangerous Type) I have to say it is an interesting version of Candy'O. My only comment would be vocals are somewhat buried. I wouldn't increase the vocal volume, but lower the other sounds.

But it was definitely an original that you made.
Yes agreed the vocals are a too low in the 1st half. Thanks for the listen.

Cool, my fav Cars tune as well...dig what you have done with it...the vocal still has the vibe of the original....very cool on the chorus , sounds great on my headphones , awesome panning and separation of sounds ....my only nit? Wish it was longer! 8-) ....Great job!!!!!!!
Hey thanks Strat. Yeh bit of a random jam.

I feel like I just smoked some dodgy weed. Not my thing musically but that is expert level production on the low end.

Two things - the vocals are mixed way under the backing tracks - and you kind of took the fun out the song.

nice go at this!
yes, up on the vox,
loud and proud, it's the vox that is supposed to be star on this one.

Hey Gonzo thanks for checking it out.
This didn't start out as a cover but I tried pasting the Candy-O lyrics/melody over the bed and it kinda sorta seemed to work. Although now I'm not so sure!

Back