Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters because maybe there could be more of these nasty bugs we haven't seen yet. Would that really surprise anyone?
Different topic, different issue and surely beyond any of us here's pay grade. The issue at hand is the spread of a virus that we are doing a terribly piss poor job of managing so lets deflect with Yeah but what if it was made in a lab? Stay focused man....what do you bring to the party to help us get out of the shit we're currently standing in?

Man you are moving target flip flopping all over the place. China isn't the U.S. and guess what they don't have an illegal immigration problem. As far as Chinese leaving China...that might have been a thing 30 years ago....now a days they look at what we have going on here and and things don't seem so rosy anymore. Better off staying put.

As you just pointed out (and I already knew). lockdowns CAN NOT can't work in the USA.

Maybe ANTIFA should look into moving there (China), ya think?

Different topic, different issue and surely beyond any of us here's pay grade. The issue at hand is the spread of a virus that we are doing a terribly piss poor job of managing so lets deflect with Yeah but what if it was made in a lab? Stay focused man....what do you bring to the party to help us get out of the shit we're currently standing in?

Not beyond my surgeon's paygrade. He has no doubt it was created in a lab AND released on purpose. We agree on the origin, and I was willing to forfeit the intent until he showed me. As a note on the side: How convenient this germ was -- for a lot of bad things at the right times. I'm not going to argue it. It looks like Taiwan is the next target on the radar.

Oh, hey, what are you guys talking about?

Sheesh, some rapid fire shit going on here.

Just for shits and giggles i'm going to get a mask with a "rebel flag" on it, and wear it everywhere, just to see how many people demand I remove it. In fact, i'm going to wear that mask and stand smack dab in the spot where they just removed the General Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond, Virginia. I'd whistle "Dixie", but you know, i'm wearing a fuckin' mask. Anybody wanna film me getting pummeled to within an inch of my life? Should be a riot of fun.

and if that is so effective, what about our southern border? Is lockdown even realistic? Seriously: how many illegal crossings into China every day? I figured people were trying to leave the place.
Well you're getting all the talking points in now aren't you?

Just for shits and giggles i'm going to get a mask with a "rebel flag" on it, and wear it everywhere, just to see how many people demand I remove it. In fact, i'm going to wear that mask and stand smack dab in the spot where they just removed the General Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond, Virginia. I'd whistle "Dixie", but you know, i'm wearing a fuckin' mask. Anybody wanna film me getting pummeled to within an inch of my life? Should be a riot of fun.

^^Could be the covid statistic that finally tips the scale to doing the right thing and locking the entire motherfucker down.

Taking one for the team. You're welcome.

Reactions: TAE

The point is that lockdown won't work here in the USA. I guess you got distracted. In addition I don't think it's as rosy in China as what we're hearing (my opinion), given other metrics I've looked at. Seriously if ANTIFA wants a communist country, why don't they move to one?

Just for shits and giggle watch Joe unwear a mask. We "have it in our hands"... show us Joe.... :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

• Haha
Reactions: TAE

It's not an irrelevant point, is it? TAE says locking down borders works. Worked in China, says TAE. Maybe you and TAE could hammer out that point rather than continuing to hammer away at the laidback guy?

It has been reported that there were 15k people under that bridge near the border a few weeks ago. Then one day, poof, they were gone. Let's put aside that according to the Biden administration's mouthpiece there is no requirement for those who are apprehended crossing the border illegally to get the vaccine, which you have to admit is kind of fucked up. But let's put that aside. It has also been reported that over 1 in 10 of those coming over the border illegally are Covid positive? I don't know if that is true, but just for the sake of discussion assume it is true. That would equal 1,500 of those 15k crowded under that bridge with the other 13.5k are Covid positive. They say one poof of the Covid could end you up in the hospital, and you could possibly even die. That's why we where masks, to protect us and others from poofs. Protecting Americans from poofs is important, we can all agree? I mean, we can agree on that, yeah?

The point is that lockdown won't work here in the USA. I guess you got distracted. In addition I don't think it's as rosy in China as what we're hearing (my opinion), given other metrics I've looked at. Seriously if ANTIFA wants a communist country, why don't they move to one?
That's all pretty dumb. Antifa wants a government that is purely ANTIFAscist. It's right there in the name.

It's not an irrelevant point, is it? TAE says locking down borders works. Worked in China, says TAE. Maybe you and TAE could hammer out that point rather than continuing to hammer away at the laidback guy?

It has been reported that there were 15k people under that bridge near the border a few weeks ago. Then one day, poof, they were gone. Let's put aside that according to the Biden administration's mouthpiece there is no requirement for those who are apprehended crossing the border illegally to get the vaccine, which you have to admit is kind of fucked up. But let's put that aside. It has also been reported that over 1 in 10 of those coming over the border illegally are Covid positive?I don't know if that is true, but just for the sake of discussion assume it is true. That would equal 1,500 of those 15k crowded under that bridge with the other 13.5 are Covid positive. They say one poof of the Covid could end you up in the hospital, and you could possibly even die. That's why we where masks, to protect us and others from poofs. Protecting Americans from poofs is important, we can all agree? I mean, we can agree on that, yeah?
Poofs are destroying the American Dream and hence, are Communist in nature.

I did not report it. I've been talking it over with wife, who is an RN, and it may be a coincidence that I was sleeping on that side of my body, and the nerve "went to sleep". That was my thinking at the time, but the VAERS list gave me 2nd thoughts. It did kind scare me at the time. It never happened like that before, pinched nerve or not. I will try to give the shot the benefit of the doubt after I talk it over with my doc. I should have taken it to him first instead of here. I do apologize.

I'm sorry if I may have sounded a false alarm. I took the 2nd Moderna, and I'm preparing myself for the booster. At some point we will need a new vaccine, if not already, as the new variants evade the original formulation. sigh.
Can we circle back on this? Or was it disingenuous?

That's all pretty dumb. Antifa wants a government that is purely ANTIFAscist. It's right there in the name.

They don't seem to want a government at all. I guess you're right though. They certainly do NOT want an authoritarian government like China has. What about the Communist Party in America, why don't they move to China?

They don't seem to want a government at all. I guess you're right though. They certainly so NOT want an authoritarian government like China has. What about the Communist Party in America, why don't they move to China?
Nope. The anarchists want no government. Antifa wants no fascists in our government. It's hard to keep the anarchists our of public gathering because of their fondness of anarchy.

Sure, go ahead and circle back. I'm humble enough to admit I am not perfect. Rarely do I see anyone else like that.
Sure. You decided the the numbness you experienced after your 2nd dose was likely caused by sleeping on your arm weird. And you are going to talk to your doctor about your medical concerns instead of asking on an audio sub. But you will be getting the booster. And you're sorry you sounded a false alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back