Bye Bye Hillary 2024

oh geez. There he goes again. Hopelessly delusional.
Trump peed on prostitutes in Moscow, right Dave?

No. I'm in the south.
I'm still waiting for Adam Schiff's evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.
25 years from now... yeah boy....

OK, southern Russia. Thanks for clearing that up. Still pretty cold there, eh Russkie boy?

OK, southern Russia. Thanks for clearing that up. Still pretty cold there, eh Russkie boy?

Sure Dave. Maybe John Durham is a Russian spy too.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Who needs Russia to find dirt on Hillary? Her dirt is everywhere. What a joke.
So we paid Mueller twice to clean up his omissions from the Bush/Obama years. Big whoopie.
None of those crimes ever required a special council before --back when Trump was doing reality television and beauty pageants.
Now we find out it was the Hillary campaign with Russia, according to John Durham.
For a political "narrative", as John Durham puts it, using his words, not mine.
It is straight off the US government court records web site -- not some propaganda news outlet.

3. The defendant’s billing records reflect that the defendant repeatedly billed the
Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations. In compiling and disseminating
these allegations, the defendant and Tech Executive-1 also had met and communicated with another
law partner at Law Firm-1 who was then serving as General Counsel to the Clinton Campaign
(“Campaign Lawyer-1”).
Case 1:21-cr-00582-CRC Document 35 Filed 02/11/22 Page 2 of 13

4. The Indictment also alleges that, beginning in approximately July 2016, Tech
Executive-1 had worked with the defendant, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm-1 on
behalf of the Clinton Campaign, numerous cyber researchers, and employees at multiple Internet
companies to assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech
Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. Tech Executive-1
also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and
analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government
cybersecurity research contract.
Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to
establishan inference” and “narrative” tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech
Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain “VIPs,” referring to individuals at Law
Firm-1 and the Clinton Campaign.

Seeking to please certain "VIPs" in the Clinton campaign with an inference and narrative tying Trump to Russia. Hmmmmm.
Exploiting private internet data in connection with a pending federal contract, and billing it to the Clinton Campaign.
Tell me it aint so.

Last edited:
The Clinton obsession…. Might be time to let it go. I’d love to see her sharing a cell with Trump. That being said, there’s no sense in buying all of the distorted interpretations blindly, ignoring the facts. Nothing healthy about that.
It isn't just the Clinton obsession. It's also the Trump obsession.
There are people here at HR who will argue ad infinitum.
Clinton v Trump is like Lincoln v Davis.
Heavy losses on both sides.
Lincoln won and paid the price.
If history repeats itself....someone else might pay.

It isn't just the Clinton obsession. It's also the Trump obsession.
There are people here at HR who will argue ad infinitum.
Clinton v Trump is like Lincoln v Davis.
Heavy losses on both sides.
Lincoln won and paid the price.
If history repeats itself....someone else might pay.
It’s always someone. The real issue in my opinion is that people subscribe to a given political ideology as a whole instead of giving objective consideration to individuals and individual policies. It’s much like religion or gangs. The issue is compounded by how deeply rooted the two-party system has become. Voting your values with someone outside of the two major parties is essentially helping to elect one of the two major candidates. There’s no sense in that. We can’t let go of this notion that it’s not possible to do things better than men who wore powdered wigs over 200 years ago. The entire system is very obviously, fatally flawed.

As for complaints about Clinton or Trump, I don’t mind them as long as they’re valid. We should hold our elected officials accountable. That being said, there’s a big difference between that and and all the overly exaggerated accusations, conspiracies, and bias.

So we paid Mueller twice to clean up his omissions from the Bush/Obama years. Big whoopie.
None of those crimes ever required a special council before --back when Trump was doing reality television and beauty pageants.
Now we find out it was the Hillary campaign with Russia, according to John Durham.
It is straight off the US government court records web site -- not some propaganda news outlet.

3. The defendant’s billing records reflect that the defendant repeatedly billed the
Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations. In compiling and disseminating
these allegations, the defendant and Tech Executive-1 also had met and communicated with another
law partner at Law Firm-1 who was then serving as General Counsel to the Clinton Campaign
(“Campaign Lawyer-1”).

Executive-1 had worked with the defendant, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm-1 on
behalf of the Clinton Campaign, numerous cyber researchers, and employees at multiple Internet
companies to assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech
Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. Tech Executive-1
also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and
analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government
establishan inference” and “narrative” tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech
Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain “VIPs,” referring to individuals at Law
Let us turn our eyes to the Clinton campaign motion by John Durham.
The damage done to this country is not going away:

Seeking to please certain "VIPs" in the Clinton campaign with an inference and narrative tying Trump to Russia. Hmmmmm.
Exploiting private internet data in connection with a pending federal contract, and billing it to the Clinton Campaign.
Tell me it aint so. I'll wait...indefinitely...

Last edited:
Let us turn our eyes to the Clinton campaign motion by John Durham.
The damage done to this country is not going away:

More Russian subversion.
Pathetic. You have been exposed.
Keep on hating America comrade, everyone knows what you are doing.

You think those dozens of felony convictions from Trump's inner circle where they lied about their Russian contacts is "made up?"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
The FBI certainly lied about Carter Page's contacts.
Carter Page a spy a Russian spy...
It's helluva funny I tell ya. helluva funny.
...but but but Trump...

Last edited:

(“Campaign Lawyer-1”).

Back