Bye Bye Hillary 2024

My name is Rocky 2313. When I want to know the facts, I'll listen to the scuttlebutt at Vanity Fair magazine, instead of reading John Durham's motion at the us court records website.

Crow is best eaten when warm, or so they say. The article cites all of the appropriate sources. You’re wrong and your narrative was disproven days ago. Your argument is circular and wrong at every turn. You want it to be true so bad that you simply ignore all of the facts that don’t agree with it. Seems like foolish pride.

Crow is best eaten when warm, or so they say.
So... How's Trump-Russia Collusion going for you now Rocky?
It has pretty well destroyed the union.
You've really enjoyed 5 years of it, haven't you?
There was "no big there there" from the very start, but that doesn't stop you and your kind.
Let's just forget about a trial.
I want a national divorce.

Last edited:
So....Hillary Clinton's scandals required Russia's help.
How ridiculous is that excuse?

Last edited:
It has pretty well destroyed the union.
You've really enjoyed 5 years of it, haven't you?
There was "no big there there" from the very start, but that doesn't stop you and your kind.
Let's just forget about a trial.
I want a national divorce.
Why are you still stuck on that? Meuller stated how long ago that the investigation didn’t uncover evidence of collusion? He also clarified that the findings also didn’t exonerate him. Nothing to date has exonerated him. Get over it already. You’re a broken record. “You and your kind.” You mean Americans who have a different belief system? Who knew you were so anti-American? Do you ever get tired of making pointless, circular arguments?

He also clarified that the findings also didn’t exonerate him. Nothing to date has exonerated him. Get over it already. You’re a broken record.
There is nothing to exonerate according to Durham.
The Clinton campaign made up the whole narrative and fed it into the intel community.
The narrative of Trump pissing on hookers in Moscow was like a wet dream for the Trump-haters.
The whole thing was a spoof, and you fell for it, because you wanted to believe it.

Get over it already. You’re a broken record.
You're the broken record.
You keep saying there was Trump-Russia collusion when there was nothing.
Take your own advice and Get over it.

Who knew you were so anti-American?
I stand for the national anthem.
Your side hates the anthem and the flag too.
I wish there was a wall between us.
<bump>

Last edited:
There is nothing to exonerate according to Durham.
The Clinton campaign made up the whole narrative and fed it into the intel community.
The narrative of Trump pissing on hookers in Moscow was like a wet dream for the Trump-haters.
The whole thing was a spoof, and you fell for it, because you wanted to believe it.

You're the broken record.
You keep saying there was Trump-Russia collusion when there was nothing.
Take your own advice and Get over it.

I stand for the national anthem.
Your side hates the anthem and the flag too.
I wish there was a wall between us.
<bump>
Such simple narratives. Saying that anyone on the left hates the flag and/or the anthem is like saying you have no intention of being honest. It is exactly that dishonesty that is divisive, since you seem to preach so much about only the left driving division. “We don’t care about taking any action to address racism, because you ‘disrespected the flag’” That’s a sure sign of someone who hates democracy and has no interest in uniting anything but people who share their views.

Such simple narratives. Saying that anyone on the left hates the flag and/or the anthem is like saying you have no intention of being honest. It is exactly that dishonesty that is divisive, since you seem to preach so much about only the left driving division. “We don’t care about taking any action to address racism, because you ‘disrespected the flag’” That’s a sure sign of someone who hates democracy and has no interest in uniting anything but people who share their views.
He's stated repeatedly that he wants to build a wall, secede, and basically stay in his little thumb sucking safe place.
The epitome of a spineless non American.

It resulted in dozens of felony convictions from Trump's inner circle of advisors - all of which stem from inappropriate ties to Russia.

Trump's campaign manager was hiding millions of dollars paid to him by Russia.

In recent days Trump has been groveling to Putin and praising Putin as he invades a sovereign country. This, once again, demonstrates beyond a shred of a doubt that Trump has a massively inappropriate relationship with Russia's fascist dictator.

Saying that anyone on the left hates the flag and/or the anthem is like saying you have no intention of being honest.
I'm not guilty by reason of insanity. Dave Matthews says so.
You're right: I should not accuse a sock of being unpatriotic.
Especially a brand new one that can't read a Durham indictment for himself -- even when it is put right in front of him.
Rocky sock. I like that. Kinda catchy you know.
From now on I'll just consider you a guy I can't take seriously, and give you a brand new start. 😉 🤝

smoking_bunny.gif

He's stated repeatedly that he wants to build a wall, secede, and basically stay in his little thumb sucking safe place.
The nation is already seceded with the sanctuary cities and lawless blue states.
You can has them for you, okay.
2/3 of the south wants a secession.
The question is -- how do we divorce peacefully?
Don't come crying to Florida when you want to retire.
You're stuck with it.

Last edited:
It resulted in dozens of felony convictions from Trump's inner circle of advisors - all of which stem from inappropriate ties to Russia.
Who needs Russia to find dirt on Hillary? Her dirt is everywhere. What a joke.
So we paid Mueller twice to clean up his omissions from the Bush/Obama years. Big whoopie.
None of those crimes ever required a special council before --back when Trump was doing reality television and beauty pageants.
Now we find out it was the Hillary campaign with Russia, according to John Durham.
For a political "narrative", as John Durham puts it, using his words, not mine.
It is straight off the US government court records web site -- not some propaganda news outlet.

3. The defendant’s billing records reflect that the defendant repeatedly billed the
Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations. In compiling and disseminating
these allegations, the defendant and Tech Executive-1 also had met and communicated with another
law partner at Law Firm-1 who was then serving as General Counsel to the Clinton Campaign
(“Campaign Lawyer-1”).
Case 1:21-cr-00582-CRC Document 35 Filed 02/11/22 Page 2 of 13

4. The Indictment also alleges that, beginning in approximately July 2016, Tech
Executive-1 had worked with the defendant, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm-1 on
behalf of the Clinton Campaign, numerous cyber researchers, and employees at multiple Internet
companies to assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech
Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. Tech Executive-1
also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and
analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government
cybersecurity research contract.
Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to
establishan inference” and “narrative” tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech
Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain “VIPs,” referring to individuals at Law
Firm-1 and the Clinton Campaign.

Last edited:
I'm not guilty by reason of insanity. Dave Matthews says so.
You're right: I should not accuse a sock of being unpatriotic.
Especially a brand new one that can't read a Durham indictment for himself -- even when it is put right in front of him.
Rocky sock. I like that. Kinda catchy you know.
From now on I'll just consider you a guy I can't take seriously, and give you a brand new start. 😉 🤝

View attachment 115506
You sound like an authoritarian. Good thing you have no authority.

The nation is already seceded with the sanctuary cities and lawless blue states.
You can has them for you, okay.
2/3 of the south wants a secession.
The question is -- how do we divorce peacefully?
Don't come crying to Florida when you want to retire.
You're stuck with it.

Are you in Leningrad?

Back