Bye Bye Hillary 2024

WWLaidback

According to John Durham allegations, the Clinton campaign facilitated an internet-surveillance of the Trump White House to manufacture the Russia Hoax.
You won't hear a peep on mainstream media.

***Update Feb 22, 2022
Department of Justice links added:
February 2022 Indictment: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638/gov.uscourts.dcd.235638.35.0_1.pdf
Sept. 2021 Indictment: https://www.justice.gov/sco/press-release/file/1433511/download

***Update March 03, 2022
Clinton Campaign operative and Russian citizen,Igor Danchenko indicted and arrested for 5 counts of lying to the FBI.
The information purportedly conveyed by the anonymous caller included the allegation that there were communications ongoing between the Trump campaign and Russian officials and that the caller had indicated the Kremlin might be of help in getting Trump elected.

Last edited:
Even democrats want her investigated. Not looking good for the Hill...
Now look at all the media-casualties: Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Jeff Zucker, Chris Cuomo, Joy Reid, and CNN in general.
I'm especially looking forward to the wind-down of Morning Joe's toxic-rhetoric...
Hillary Clinton is a certified psychopath.
She destroyed the democrat party.

Last edited:
How many times per day have you masturbated, waiting, and hoping that eventually Hillary would be outed for being the Ma Barker of her party. Her gang.
I'm not saying you are wrong about her. She's nasty.
What I am saying is that you fail to recognize and admit it that Democrats and Republicans alike will eat their own when necessary.
Democrats and Republicans are destroying themselves. And in the process, destroying America.

The only solution is term limits. And age limits, especially. Nancy Pelosi can't hide how little control she has of her hand and arm movements whenever she is at a podium speaking. The telltale signs are there indicating that at the age of 81, she should retire. And then, a few years later........

How many times per day have you masturbated, waiting, and hoping that eventually Hillary would be outed for being the Ma Barker of her party. Her gang.
I'm not saying you are wrong about her. She's nasty.

I have to ask the same about the pee papers, and all the democrats that jacked-off over that.
What kind of a depraved mind comes up with a story like that?
Hillary Clinton and her Epstein think-alike-sickos, that's who.
Now she is stuck in a vise with John Durham on one side and Ghislaine Maxwell on the other.

The only solution is term limits.

We have a country that no longer obeys laws, no longer requires citizenship, and targets the American people as domestic terrorists.
I think it's about time to split it up into manageable pieces.

The only solution is term limits. And age limits

I agree and want to add something.

A probationary period. Many companies have this for new hires. 30, 60, 90 day probation.

I say for politicians give em 90 days.

They all get into office by making campaign promises.

Hold their feet to the fire. If in 90 days they don’t deliver the goods, their out on their ass. Political career over.

In such a system, they wouldn’t be so prone to lying and telling us what we wanted to hear or making unrealistic promises they wouldn’t be able to keep.

Hold their feet to the fire. If in 90 days they don’t deliver the goods, their out on their ass. Political career over.
Half of the country wants to let non-citizens vote, and the other half doesn't.
Those of us in the 2nd category feel we no longer have equal-protection under the law, and that we do not belong anymore.
Why don't we just split then? The sanctuary-states can go one way and the red-states the other.
Blue-states can have their social-justice utopia with no police where non-citizens vote and AOC can spit on men in uniform when they come home maimed.
The government can pay off Talib's student loan as she complains.
Joe Biden can pay "refuges" from his wars to come into the new country, while war veterans live in paper boxes.
The left can have everything just like they want.
Meanwhile the red-states can continue doing their thing. Everyone that thinks they are racist, fascist, whatever can move to the blue state wonder. PERFECT!!!
Is that a deal or what???
No more conservatives standing in the way of a social justice utopia!
Brand new ways to express human sexuality. Brand new genders too.
Catch the vision. I can't wait!

Last edited:
I have to ask the same about the pee papers, and all the democrats that jacked-off over that.
What kind of a depraved mind comes up with a story like that?
Hillary Clinton and her Epstein think-alike-sickos, that's who.
Now she is stuck in a vise with John Durham on one side and Ghislaine Maxwell on the other.
Your problem is obvious.

You hate democrats with an unparalleled passion to the extent that your hate is dangerous.

Most of my friends are Democrats. Two of my three daughters are Democrats.

I don't hate my friends or daughters.

I don't hate you.

You're entitled to speak freely, as is everyone else is.

We have a country that no longer obeys laws,
Wrong! What we do have in our favor is a majority of people who do respect the law. Law abiding citizens who are ignored in their objection by the current administration that allows thousands upon thousands of people to cross the southern border illegally and then fly or bus them throughout the U.S.

To what end?

Since the outbreak of Covid, it's nearly approaching the number of one million lost lives here in the U.S. Their lives can never be replaced by any amount of illegal immigrants that Biden and Harris are allowing

I think it's about time to split it up into manageable pieces.
We are divided into 50 states.

How much further division are you suggesting?

Last edited:
You hate democrats with an unparalleled passion to the extent that your hate is dangerous.
I hate what the democrats have become.
You guys want to put us in re-education camps, because we don't share your views.
I don't care what you believe as long as you leave me alone.
but now concerned parents are domestic terrorists.
That is so 3rd world.
Whatever happened to the party of JFK?
I liked that democrat party and I'd even vote for it.
But now it's the Adam Schiff bully surveillance-state that fabricates hoax Russia-investigations for presidents they don't like.
All this with the help of Hillary Clinton.
Hillary destroyed your democrat party, and it looks like her followers are doing the same.

Last edited:
What we do have in our favor is a majority of people who do respect the law.
I'm sorry, but that isn't good enough.
You decided on two countries with the sanctuary cities.
We are already split, and I don't want to live in the same country with your half.
The fracas is irredeemable.
I really do think we'd both be happier in separate countries.
The union is dead.

Last edited:
Strange how you see each other and divide yourselves by the political stance of the group of people you would vote for.

Strange how you see each other and divide yourselves by the political stance of the group of people you would vote for.
I have decided I'm not voting for anyone.
I vote for secession.
The republicans aren't much better.
Romney and McCain were the gutter.
I'd vote Bernie before either of them.
Please don't make me vote for Trump again.
I'd rather start a new country.
thank you.

Last edited:
I hate what the democrats have become.
You guys want to put us in re-education camps, because we don't share your views.
I don't care what you believe as long as you leave me alone.
You guys?
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Let's strike a bargain, shall we?
I have no doubt that most here at HR don't care about what you believe.
The deal is.....shut your mouth and everyone will leave you alone.
It's a win situation for everyone.

Isn't that true in all countries?
Are you being serious?:-)

I always thought it was comical when a man would say on tv .. 'I am a muslim'. Nobody gives two shites what any religion you are in normal places. Nobody walks around with badges on saying catholic, christian, jewish etc. I thought the Nazi's did that and it was deemed horrific? So I never understood why a man would describe himself of believing a certain religion.

Now you lot in the 'Land of the free' who are mostly the descendants of Europeans. The same people who wanted to escape the tyranny of the Kingdoms and aristocracy and Communism. Now you all want to segregate yourselves into the very things your ancestors fled from and then live under the very same totalitarian regimes they despised. Let alone introduce the same systems which forced them into slaves of the aristocracy and dictators who ruled over them.

My business is my business and I do not need to 'brand' myself.

Last edited:
Sarcasm

A dismissive tone worthy of Rachel Maddow on MSNBC or O'Reilly on Fox may be what some folks want to listen to on TV, but it is rarely appealing to friends or a spouse.

Psychologist John Gottman’s marriage research has found that a sarcastic, dismissive attitude toward a partner’s comments is the single best predictor of divorce. That’s scary. A perpetual sneer vis-a-vis your opposing political party’s viewpoint wins no arguments and can lose you your loved ones.

Blocked listening

In healthy dialogue, each participant listens to better understand the other’s perspective. The mutual uptake of new information gradually leads to consensus and creative solutions.

By contrast, when folks who are talking politics listen only to argue away the other side’s input, participants develop increasingly negative feelings about each other. “But …, But …, But …” is likely to butt others out of your life. But erases what others say, and no one likes to feel erased.

Back