Bye Bye Hillary 2024

Laidback waiting for Hillary to be indicted. Any day now.
So here we have it: 2/3 of all democrats think Hillary should be investigated for her role in the Russia hoax.
oh well... Democracy says "do it" for the majority, ya know.

No shit Sherlock :LOL: Arguing over something they can do nothing about. It's about on par with arguing about tomorrows weather based on what the weather was last week.
I could say the same for climate change. It's always changed.

Last edited:
I don't know Hillary Clinton. She's not my friend. Or relative. If she's broken the law - "lock her up" - or whatever punishment the powers that be deem appropriate. I'm good with it.

However, it's interesting that after 2 years of "lock her up" on the campaign trail and literally years of multiple investigations - Trump won the election, appointed not one but two hardcore right wing republican Attorney's General as well as majorities in the House and Senate - and they never prosecuted Hillary Clinton. I was under the impression that this was a big deal for these people. I mean they fucking hate this lady with every fiber of their being - repeated over and over and over her blatant lawlessness. Weird.

Last edited:
they never prosecuted Hillary Clinton.
As I recall James Comey built the case on her illegal server and then totally dismissed it.
He said nobody would prosecute it -- without even asking anyone.
Nobody in DC believed that.

The latest indictments are really straight forward for those that lack reading comprehension:
The Clinton campaign paid a tech firm to spy on the White House servers while Trump was President.
Why is that so hard for people like Joe Scarborough to understand?

What a desperate attempt to blame-shift from Hillary's national security breach at the White House.
So... how's Trump-Russian Collusion going for you Dave? You fell for it din't ya? Adam Schiff had it all wrapped up in a nice package, huh?

Last edited:
🤔
🤔
🤔
Gee...I wonder what would happen to me -- if I stole all the information on the White House server and created a back-door to Russian servers... and then I got caught.... just like Hillary... Would I go to jail uhh-badeeba-duh.

Who gives a shit? Are you OK with Trump being a criminal?
Yeah, who gives a shit if you're fooled easily?
Are you okay with a prosecutor that ran on the platform to "get Trump first", then find the evidence later?
So how'd that plan work out for you with Trump-Russian-Collusion , Sherlock?
You fell for it din't ya?

Yeah, who gives a shit if you're fooled easily?
Are you okay with a prosecutor that ran on the platform to "get Trump first", then find the evidence later?
So how'd that plan work out for you with Trump-Russian-Collusion , Sherlock?
You fell for it din't ya?
As you have fallen for exactly the opposite? OK.

As you have fallen for exactly the opposite? OK.
Dave, just use some common sense.

1) The same news sources pumped the Russia-collusion hoax for years, and they have no choice but to continue the same.
2) If Mueller couldn't get Trump, and they couldn't get Trump with Cohen, then they aren't going to get him with this.
3) His lawyers and accountants are supposed to make his business legit.
If they can't then it's their fault. That's what he hired them for. That's where Cohen took the fall. QED.
Trump did not ask him to break any laws. Cohen was led to his demise by some fake-Russian development contractor working as yet another cut out for the Clintons -- similar to this IT guy that "monitored" the White House. He was a cut-out too. Schiff's whistle-blower is another Clinton cut-out. We knew it all along, and the indictments confirmed it.
4) Now, notice the timing of it. It's just another headline distraction that goes along with #1, so you'll forget about Hillary, and it worked.

Now consider that we have continuous national security issues with Hillary.
Her illegal server was the last one.
The DOJ no longer has the resources to continue covering her criminal-butt every day at tax-payer expense.
Her problems are just too big.

Back