Burning CDs in AA 3.01

MBBCFP

I had to reformat a hard drive on one of my computers. When it was time to reinstall AA, I went ahead and "upgraded" to AA CS5.5.

After realizing CS5.5 had left out many features and reading that even Adobe recommends that you keep AA 3.0, I did, indeed keep both. The only problem, now AA 3.01 will not burn useable CDs. The 3.01 patch was supposed to address this exact issue of reporting a good burn when, in fact, the file is unreadable.

I have reinstalled/repaired AA 3.0, uninstalled and reinstalled the 3.01 patch but still have the same results.

Any ideas?

Well, an idea only....what format are the files you're trying to burn? Although Audition claims it will convert the bit depth and sample rate to the necessary 16 bit/44.1/stereo setting I've never had much success with that. However, it burn discs fine if I manually convert the files before trying to burn.

If not that, them I'm stumped too...

Well, an idea only....what format are the files you're trying to burn? Although Audition claims it will convert the bit depth and sample rate to the necessary 16 bit/44.1/stereo setting I've never had much success with that. However, it burn discs fine if I manually convert the files before trying to burn.

If not that, them I'm stumped too...

Yes, I convert the files to 44.1 and 16 before I try to burn them.

Back