brand new mpc 2500

tamojuan

i just got a mpc 2500.. if anyone has worked with it before , i sure could use your help...im always running out of memory....and i can't seem to get my sample's to the pad's i want......yes im kind of new.. i posted this hear because. i saw someone refered to this thread before about mpc's...since im trying to do hip- hop......(trying) lol anything about the mpc 2500 would be good

I use to have one I bought alot of sound samples for it when i didn't have a pc and looped em and chopped n screwed stuff with it til i sold it. I regret selling it i loved it. When you buy the sound samples from like guitar center their real easy to loop. They give you the bpm to loop it at. You basiclly have beats right there you can rap to and record to if you wanted. You could also make your own beats with the samples. I still have some of the soundsets i bought for it along time ago if you want i can maybe up em for you and you could use em. You need a cdrw to load it into the mpc though.

I have a mpc 3000....after you sample something there has to be a menu where you assign to pads...then hit the pad you want and on mine i twist the center knob until i find the sample and its now on that pad.now if I just sampled this..before i power off,if i want to keep the sample for later i have to save that sound.If im making a drum kit I save it with my kith the whole kit all pgm and sounds...you should check this site
http://www.mpc-forums.com/

cd

BALKI said:
I use to have one I bought alot of sound samples for it when i didn't have a pc and looped em and chopped n screwed stuff with it til i sold it. I regret selling it i loved it. When you buy the sound samples from like guitar center their real easy to loop. They give you the bpm to loop it at. You basiclly have beats right there you can rap to and record to if you wanted. You could also make your own beats with the samples. I still have some of the soundsets i bought for it along time ago if you want i can maybe up em for you and you could use em. You need a cdrw to load it into the mpc though.

that sounds cool with me..i got the cd drive installed in my mpc...

BALKI said:
i personally dont use pr made loops..I have nothin against em..but sampling your own loops is easy...thats what tap tempo button is for.This guy needs to learn some basics..if he does it that way..what good is having an mpc if you dont know how to use its most basic functions?

Back