Bowing out without a song (fond farewell)

LemonTree

Suck 'em and see!
Wasn't sure where to put this post to be honest. After 7 and a bit years on this site and almost 15 recording years, 22 playing live I probably know most people I know on here from the rep point thread and thought this is where I might find most of them.

I just wanted to say I've had a complete blast on here over the years, a change of career and yet another move sees me leaving my 3rd home built studio behind. Lack of room in the new place, time and enthusiasm sees me bowing out of the recording thing at 41 (although I look a lot older thanks to some of the bands I've met along the way)

I'd like to name some names but most of you who know me know already my mind is shot to hell with the drink, so to that woman with the shed and the whip, him with the attitude and 100 aliases in Leeds and that twat with the drumkit and the attitude to the new guys and ALL the great people sandwiched in between, this has been a total blast. I wish each and every one of you all the very best for the future. You have all influenced my life much more than I can ever let you know with a couple of paragraphs on a website.

Keep them in line, True....and noisedud (sp intentional)...keep them guessing brother

Lemon, over and out

Good luck in your future ventures Lemontree, maybe some day soon if time permits you can come back to recording...Cheers:D
Tony aka anfontan

does that mean you'll only post in the cave now with the other "non recorders"?

if not, take care :D

Lemon...don't stay away forever!..from here OR the music..it's in your blood, so don't leave the turniquet on too long without proper intervals of adjustment.;)

You've always been one of my favorite Kiltsman to paddle!:D:spank:

Now who am I going to bum a place to stay from when I'm in Scotland?

OK, so I've never been to Scotland and I'm not likely to ever get there, but I like to have my options open.

You should hang around just to give these kids the benefit of your experience.

Back