Bit like Breathe

The whole thing sounds like a couple of SM58's in the middle of the drummer's basement. I like that - it's very refreshing.

Yeah that instrumental is called" On The Run", and the synths definitely have that vibe, very cool! Guitar tone is gnarly! Love it! Drums sound very live , cool throwback sound and I think adds some depth/width to the over all mix. I like it!

I dig it. The deep warbling with the wide panning is "sick" - as the kids say. Guitar sounds good. Drums are very detailed even though they sound distant too.

I don't know how you get those sounds at the beginning - my monitors have never done that before. Then it got interesting. I like when experimental works. Good job.

Hey guys. many thanks for checking it out. Yeah I didn't high pass anything this time, there's quite a bit of LF content in that synth

Whatever. It was great. It worked.

It even works through earbuds. Really impressive. It's like it takes turns being three or four different songs, and it all sounds good.

Last edited:
Whatever. It was great. It worked.

It even works through earbuds. Really impressive. It's like it takes turns being three or four different songs, and it all sounds good.
Hey thanks for feedback. I'm pleased how the lo-fi drums worked out. Good intel on the earbuds - it's gotta work for the kids :D

I really like a lot of the sounds that you're getting - very cool.
The utter disregard for the timing in a lot of it got on my nerves a bit, though. 😏

I really like a lot of the sounds that you're getting - very cool.
The utter disregard for the timing in a lot of it got on my nerves a bit, though. 😏

Heh yes I did take a couple of liberties with the timing. The challenge was to get the sequencer to play in something approaching a similar tempo to the drums. This ain't no Abbey Rd :D

Back