Bets Being Taken

No matter what opinion you have or what side you take....both sides look at the other and say.....stupid is as stupid does.

The human need to be "right" (better known as defiance) is stronger than even death sometimes.

What is "free"? Your freedom to punch me ends at the moment your fist touches my face and causes me harm. Like it or not.....the law defines what you're free to do. So......on that basis.....you should be free to not take the vaccine......but you do have to buckle your safety belt. Oh...the safety belt law to help keep you safe is ok?.

Many people say the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting Covid. That's true of course....but not for the reason those people use.

No vaccine keeps anyone from getting whatever the vaccine is for. None. What they do is train your body to fight it....should you encounter it. So...the flu or polio....or mumps.....or chicken pox or small pox vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it....only from knowing you have it....or making the symptoms non consequential.

I love the one where the vaccine makes your body magnetic. And also the one where the government is inserting a chip. And of course....the "mark of the devil" one.

There absolutely is a TON of unfounded STUPID paranoia about this vaccine. There is also human defiance.

Those who will not be controlled or told what to do need to look carefully (and honestly) at what they're reading or watching. Are they actually being controlled? Sure they are. We just "select" how we're controlled. Both sides are being "controlled".

Lies are control.

Truth is freedom. Funny though.......we seem to care more about "our" truth....than the real truth. Stomp your feet and get angry if you think I'm right.

Stay safe....no matter what you think.

Mick

OK, I'm not going to get into this with you guys, but I will pose a question for you to think about.

Let's take the New Zealand example. And are the Kiwis not getting the vacine now? Just asking, I don't know. I thought the lokdown was, as it was in the US, an attempt to buy time until a vaccine could be developed.

If you aren't going to take the vaccine, then aren't you a bit like NZ in that you'll NEVER have immunity? Do you think it will just die out on it's own?

I alwasy put it something like this:

You don't have the 'freedom' to drive drunk. Why? Because that endangers other people. There's no guarantee that you'er going to hit someone and injure them, but we don't allow you to take that chance. You have the freedom to not get vaccinated. But if you won't, then stay home and don't have any physical contact with anyone, period.

Scary stuff. I hope he is wrong....but I have to admit, I got a bad feeling.

You had varied degrees of asymptomatic and illness. The asymptomatic, their natural immune system kicked in and they showed no signs of being infected, or for some very little sign. Others might have had a rougher time, but pretty much it was like a bad flu. Their natural immune system took care of it pretty well. Others became even more ill, and some died. Most who died had comorbidities which compromised their immune response. Not to diminish anything, but let's be honest, a very small percentage of those infected died, natural immune system response sparing the vast majority.

I hope I am wrong: "Vaccinations" are working, for now. The short term outlook. However, as we have seen the vaccinated can carry and pass on the virus, or a version of the virus, can become somewhat ill, or asymptomatic. Without the vaccine they would have likely become more ill. Great, right? But what if it is a ticking time bomb, and the vaccinated are petri dishes for very nasty variants that are even more challenging than what came before when natural immune response did a pretty damn good job for the vast majority in preventing serious illness or death. Variants start to enter the picture. First we start to see increasing serious illness and death in the unvaccinated who have no comorbidity problems. Then we start to see children who previously were practically non existent from becoming ill start to get seriously ill and succumbing to illness, followed by a push to vaccinate all children(of course at that point to not vaccinate your children will result in having your children taken from you). More pushes for vaccination. Then....then the vaccinated start to become seriously ill and start dying. What if the variants mutate to such an extent that rather than us having to worry about animals passing viruses to us, we're passing the virus(es) to them? No McDonalds, no chic filets, no big ass steak at the Texas Roadhouse, mass slaughter(s) of our food sources? No more of those little cans of Vienna Sausage, say it ain't so!

What went wrong? The "vaccine" and the work around variants in the petri dish vaccinated took away what was not working perfectly but pretty damn well....our natural immune response.

At first it will be blamed on the unvaccinated. Some will see it as the unvaccinated got what they deserved. But what in the long run? Will any in authority ever admit these "vaccines" were a bad idea and take responsibility? Will they just move forward with another in a series of halfcocked failed efforts towards a remedy and compound the problem further. What can be done once we have trained the virus to basically shrug it's shoulders at our natural immune system response?

I sure hope I can look back at this post in a year and laugh at how ridiculous I sounded. Get a grip, Timothy Doodley!

pffft, I need a vienna sausage
I have ZERO faith in our politicians and leaders to tell us the truth about most anything.

The CDC and WHO contradict each other and themselves on an hourly basis. Seriously, they should talk behind closed doors, and have a single spokesperson from each place, or better yet one for both, and come out with a clear concise message. This isn't rocket science. If one person says one thing, and the other contradicts it, it leaves the masses in chaos.

I do have faith in the scientists who invented these vaccines. Could they be wrong, and have started a downward trend that will lead to mass death? ABSOLUTELY. Did they do it on purpose? Of course not. Are the odds in favor of mass death? No.

I would only lose faith in these scientists IF I found out they didn't take their own vaccine and wouldn't let their families take it. Then I'd worry BIG TIME.

I will point to Zantac the FDA approved heartburn medication that was pulled off the shelves when it came to light that an ingredient left sitting for a long time can cause cancer. Lawsuits in progress. Then there's the weed killer that causes cancer. Red M&Ms, lead based paint, asbestos. No one starts out with "lets use this, it'll kill thousands." Unfortunately it happens.

I don't even think about covid unless I'm answering one of my brother's 20 a day emails. I even tend to change the channel when it's on the news. If I die from it, it's my own fault.

It never ceases to amaze me how pussified humans have become. I watch these medication commercials and the fast talking "side effects" usually end with "on rare occasions can lead to death" and there's people out there that are willing to risk their life for a pain that might or might not be real.

I watched The Big Trail with John Wayne a while ago, and I think about the pioneers of the frontiers, and how they'd react to humans in 2021. This is a recreation of what they actually did. There's also horses, cattle and wagons that were hoisted down mountainsides, and yes that's women going down by rope. Now people rush kids to emergency rooms because they sneeze.
1628106914733.png

Its not like flu its wierd. Well the vaccine is.

First jab my arm was sore for 3 weeks or more. My body ached for days with a banging headache for 3 days at least. Tired like hell for same time.

Second jab I thought I was ok. Then I had to do a half strenuous job about four days later. I had no strength or stamina. I could only just walk back to the house. It was if I was totally drained.

I had the Astra bollox vaccine in two parts. I had it because it was there and they sent for me. Whether I was right or wrong I have no idea but I think when you day has come, it will come.
You'll be fine.

If it turns out the vaccine eventually makes everyone sick, they'll just have to invent a cure for that.

I have faith.

I mean specifically.

It appears "follow the science" defines family and close friends as those with whom you have had regular contact. Is the Obama birthday celebration limiting guests to those with whom he and all others at the gathering have had regular contact? If not, could it be said that they are not following the science? Just for clarification sake so we're not throwing this follow the science around without real meaning or accuracy.

Obama followed the scientific recommendations and canceled the gathering. Now you're pissed that you don't get to score your partisan political points.

Obama followed the scientific recommendations and canceled the gathering. Now you're pissed that you don't get to score your partisan political points.

C'mon, man, no need for that. Why does every interaction between you and I have to go there? What are you so pissed about?

I was asking a legitimate question. If Obama is limiting his gathering to family and close friends, following the science recommendations define all of those folks as having regular contact with one another. And I am assuming that would include service staff as well as security, secret service, etc. Is the Obama gathering following those recommendations or not? If you don't know or don't care feel free to say so.

I couldn't be less "pissed". But I do believe there should be one standard followed by everyone, no matter social class or political standing....especially with so much "you're not following the science" finger pointing going on.

I have to have a damn root canal done tomorrow.
The first person I sort of knew (was connected to via her husband) that got da Covid got it from her dentist office..early in the entrance here in Cali. Yep she had a toothache that was just to unbearable to not get taken care of. She got it, brought it home to her husband ( my bud) her two 80+ year old parents and her 3 year old grand daughter....neither her 23 year old daughter or 16 year old son got it. She lost her taste for several months...no one died in that story.

Good luck on the root canal..I hate those!

China also did things such as welding people closed in their apartment buildings.
Mick I have a friend who lives in Wuhan so I have the real scoop...no they didn't weld the doors shut but they did seal them with tape and you better not break the seal..They brought food water and supplies to everyone but no one was allowed out for a few weeks...crazy shit but the results of stopping the shit are pretty impressive...the 10's of thousand that didn't die....I know it was harsh but IMO every bit worth the price paid... I sounds crazy but we just have never faced such a beast in our life times so we really don't have a playbook to go by...Monday morning quarter backing I think they won the game and we blew it.

The first person I sort of knew (was connected to via her husband) that got da Covid got it from her dentist office..early in the entrance here in Cali. Yep she had a toothache that was just to unbearable to not get taken care of. She got it, brought it home to her husband ( my bud) her two 80+ year old parents and her 3 year old grand daughter....neither her 23 year old daughter or 16 year old son got it. She lost her taste for several months...no one died in that story.

Good luck on the root canal..I hate those!

Thanks, brother.

Knew I had a problem when an old filling broke and was gearing up the nads to get in there....then the covid hit. They went sparingly on the pain meds to get me through since monday before last. 8 pills total......to get me from July 26th through August 11th. Take 1 every 6 hours, or as needed, bottle says. I'm not much of a pill popper, but dang. Managed to get my hands on a few more, luckily. Sucks, but it is what it is. Root canal tomorrow(Yaaaay!), go back in to my regular guy for a crown in another week or so........then i'm gonna have me a big ol' plate of enchiladas w/ habaneros and crunchy chips & salsa on the side, and enough budweiser to float a battleship....you know, just to give me taste buds a good test run.

Maybe i'll just hold my breath tomorrow, to stay on the safe side. 🤪

Little else? There are a lot of mathematical facts beyond that...

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we all wear those pesky uncomfortable mask we reduce the percentage of virus's that will be coughed and spit and spewed out of mouths and noses out into the atmosphere for others to catch and spread right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we all wash our hands that we reduce the odds of transmitting a virus that may be on them to you or some one else right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that if we took each and everyone's temperatures at every single place where groups of humans gathered and then refused entry to anyone with a fever that this simple action would reduce the spread of Covid.

You can't logically argue mathematically that if everyone had to carry the mobile phone Covid App that tracks your whereabouts ( I know how dare we let big brother track us) that it wouldn't help identify and let YOU know when and where you may have been exposed to the virus or may have spread it right?

You can't logically argue mathematically that making each and every person entering into our country stay in a government ran quarantine hotel or center for at minimum two weeks and require that they test negative for Covid before being allowed to enter into the general population would have drastically reduced the amount of spread right.

We blew it, we were remiss, we were foolish... The ones in the Top 5 countries did all the above...can you see a pattern there? Play hard ball reduce spread and loss of life...play divided partisan patty cake...see you at the end of the loser line.
I agree with a few bits here. But, most I don't. There's a video with excellent information about material masks that aren't just useless but can actually be harmful.

I'll only mention one, because I could go on and on -

I have always washed my hands when I use the rest room ALWAYS. Before covid NO ONE except me washed their hands at work. I never see people washing in a store or restaurant bathroom. SINCE covid it's exactly the same. Many assholes use sanitizer instead of soap and water. You can tell people what they should do, getting them to do it is another thing. If a person doesn't know or bother to wash their hands after shitting or holding their dick pissing, or a woman who wipes her vagina after pissing, SERIOUSLY. You're actually mentioning this, like there's any mathematical formula or common sense being spread? These are the same people who would yell at another for not wearing a mask.

Mathematically if we all stayed in our house and ignored everyone else we probably wouldn't die of covid. But, does that really make a lot of sense?

Covid is the definition of a deadly pandemic, though I know people who argue it isn't. Look up the definition of pandemic, deadly, and deadly pandemic and covid applies to all. Over 4 million have died and over 200 million have had the virus. It's deadly to the elderly and people with underlying conditions. One of those conditions is obesity. Yet, there isn't a damn memo, report or suggestion for the obese to lose weight. There's a variety of reasons for the obese to lose weight one is they are high risk in every medical category for death.

Mick I have a friend who lives in Wuhan so I have the real scoop...no they didn't weld the doors shut but they did seal them with tape and you better not break the seal..They brought food water and supplies to everyone but no one was allowed out for a few weeks...crazy shit but the results of stopping the shit are pretty impressive...the 10's of thousand that didn't die....I know it was harsh but IMO every bit worth the price paid... I sounds crazy but we just have never faced such a beast in our life times so we really don't have a playbook to go by...Monday morning quarter backing I think they won the game and we blew it.

I saw vids of them welding doors shut. Unmistakable that is what I was seeing. Saw vids of hazmat suit guys abducting folks right off the street, the folks resisted to no avail. Some of the most bizarre shit i've ever seen that you could never believe would happen outside a movie. Imagine being abducted by guys masked in hazmat suits, you're actually not ill, but are thrown in the back of a van where others are ill. Whisked away to lord knows where never to be seen again. Or, later your family is informed by authorities that you died of covid. Some medical professionals and journalists who did not heed the warnings of authorities to this day have disappeared. Some known to have been taken into custody, some, *poof*....gone.

I have ZERO faith in our politicians and leaders to tell us the truth about most anything.

It never ceases to amaze me how pussified humans have become. I watch these medication commercials and the fast talking "side effects" usually end with "on rare occasions can lead to death" and there's people out there that are willing to risk their life for a pain that might or might not be real.

I watched The Big Trail with John Wayne a while ago, and I think about the pioneers of the frontiers, and how they'd react to humans in 2021. This is a recreation of what they actually did. There's also horses, cattle and wagons that were hoisted down mountainsides, and yes that's women going down by rope. Now people rush kids to emergency rooms because they sneeze.

In World War 1 the men sat in trenches of mud and water. Their feet rotted because all they had back then was greased leather boots. Rats were all around feeding on their excrement and the millions of body parts that littered the area. They waited there until the hundred thousand or even more artillery barrage had finished. Then a few seconds later a whistle blew and they climbed out of that trench to try and scramble across a few hundred meters or less of impassable mud and craters to advance against machine guns, rifles, grenades and mortars at almost point blank range.

If they didnt get out of the trench to walk towards almost certain death. They were shot on the spot or executed by firing squad later. In the first day of one such battle nearly 20,000 British soldiers died and over 40,000 were wounded. Four years later tens of millions had died and unknown others were injured in such madness.

In World War 2, I watch the real films of those men standing in the landing craft waiting to land on the D Day beaches in France. They wait bobbing about on the rough sea obviously knowing that they arent going to see another morning. Their faces are expressionless even though some are laughing and joking.

I wonder what they would think of people today not knowing what toilet to use. Not being able to face others and requiring therapy because somebody said a bad word to them. Wanting public recognition and sympathy and to be able to claim disability payments never to work again because they ate to many burgers.

Fat shamed ...............or screaming lead and hot jagged metal. There really is no comparison is there?

Covid?????? ...................They didnt even have antibiotics for a sore throat back in WW1.

be able to claim disability payments never to work again because they ate too many burgers.
I know, right. Its ridiculous, there is no limit to how many burgers one eats.

wait..Im on the wrong side of this thing.

How many burgers do I need to eat to get disability?

I used the restroom in Wawa convenience store recently. There was a sign on the wall that said "Employees must wash hands". On the way out I got a cup of coffee. Told the lady at the register I saw the sign, but I ain't got time for all that and washed my hands myself, "I hope that's alright". She looked at me like I was a nut.

Some people ain't got no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Or the sign that says 'check if you washed your hands and sitting area'.

People actual check the sign with a pen or marker.

.. /
V

I saw vids of them welding doors shut. Unmistakable that is what I was seeing. Saw vids of hazmat suit guys abducting folks right off the street, the folks resisted to no avail. Some of the most bizarre shit i've ever seen that you could never believe would happen outside a movie. Imagine being abducted by guys masked in hazmat suits, you're actually not ill, but are thrown in the back of a van where others are ill. Whisked away to lord knows where never to be seen again. Or, later your family is informed by authorities that you died of covid. Some medical professionals and journalists who did not heed the warnings of authorities to this day have disappeared. Some known to have been taken into custody, some, *poof*....gone.
Interesting can you share links to these videos? I'd be interested in sharing with some of my Chinese friends and hearing their thoughts on the when, where's and why's of what sounds to be some pretty horrific stories.

Back