Bets Being Taken

The vaccine offers resistance to the virus. That resistance makes it mutate to new variants faster than normal. It has less chance to take hold and must evolve faster.

They are using vaccines that don't work to enhance the virus abilities and force it to become new more deadly strains.

What we do know FOR SURE is many lesser countries did a helluva better job of NOT LETTING this virus kick their countries asses and IMO we were a bunch bumbling buffoons in our brilliant attempts.
Well you spent a long time blaming Trump for almost everything.

Would you have been better off doing a New Zealand?................I dont think a modern world economy can do that and I wouldn't have said a back woods like New Zealand is a world economy.

So you had the choice vaccinate or not vaccinate..........same arguments rage in other countries like UK and Europe. They even riot over such. They too blame their leaders

Then CDC releases a premature communication to remove the masks , claiming they were no longer needed. Done in order to spread this new Delta they created. This conspiracy goes all the way to the top.

The people wanted to believe they were immune. They wanted to blame this new wave on the unvaccinated. It is he vaxxers fault.

Well you spent a long time blaming Trump for almost everything.
Curious where you come up with this..do a search of my post I think you'll find that is not at all the case...Not a fan of his tweets...Not a fan of many of his choices but I did vote for him. Not because I was on fire for him but because he was the lesser of two evils..both times. 8-) With regards to being like any of the countries that played hard ball including New Zealand...absolutely I'd prefer that over what we dumbasses did....History will show we fucked up big time...a mockery of a sham of a hideous fail.

I dont think a modern world economy can do that and I wouldn't have said a back woods like New Zealand is a world economy.
I think you think wrong .... howsa about China they did everything I mentioned that New Zealand did and more...Their numbers of spread are quite similar to NZ and guess what 18 months later They are way less restricted than we are with embarrassingly much lower cases and deaths per capita than us good ol boys here in the U.S of A...yeah I think they just might qualify as a super power and major player in the world economy...of course we'll just ignore what I'm saying here because we all know they created the virus and you know they are lying about how many people got it and died there just to keep the optics looking good...and me a person who actually does business there regularly, has friends and business partners there just got addicted to the China tit so I am cash blind and biased and probably lying myself to protect my financial interest.........pfffft! ..ignorance is bliss

Last edited:
Yo Orson c'mon man you know you had to love my "and if you put flea collars (vaccines) on all the dogs...no more fleas"

Curious where you come up with this..do a search of my post I think you'll find that is not at all the case...Not a fan of his tweets...Not a fan of many of his choices but I did vote for him. Not because I was on fire for him but because he was the lesser of two evils..both times. 8-) With regards to being like any of the countries that played hard ball including New Zealand...absolutely I'd prefer that over what we dumbasses did....History will show we fucked up big time...a mockery of a sham of a hideous fail.
Not you...........America.

I think you think wrong .... howsa about China they did everything I mentioned that New Zealand did and more...Their numbers of spread are quite similar to NZ and guess what 18 months later They are way less restricted than we are with embarrassingly much lower cases and deaths per capita that us good ol boys here in the U.S of A...yeah I think they just might qualify as a super power and major player in the world economy...of course we'll just ignore what I'm saying here because we all know they created the virus and you know they are lying about how many people got it and died there just to keep the optics looking good...and me a person who actually does business there regularly, has friends and business partners there just got addicted to the China tit so I am cash blind and biased and probably lying myself to protect my financial interest.........pfffft! ..ignorance is bliss

China also did things such as welding people closed in their apartment buildings. Was everyone in the apartment building infected, or just some?....doesn't matter when you're playing hardball? Yay for hardball! I remember watching vids on Liveleak way back before much of the world had really caught on that something was going on. I showed my nephew, told him "it's coming". Told him in time they're going to shut things down here. He says, "they can't do that, can they?" Told him, the government can do whatever the hell they want. I digress, Vids showed In China, there were groups of guys in hazmat suits abducting people off the streets against their will and throwing them into the back of a van, supposedly because they were suspected of being infected with the rona. Started reading more, there were reports out of China that doctors, reporters, whistle blowers and activist types being disappeared. Now, these things are not something out of my opinion, they are things I saw on vid and read from the words of those in China.

What is this ignorance of which you speak? There is more evidence that the virus came from a lab in Wuhan China than that someone came into contact with an animal (a bat?) 1000 miles away from Wuhan, the animal was infected, the person became infected, somehow traveled 1000 miles to Wuhan without infecting anyone along the way, infected others in Wuhan and exploded onto the world stage. Seriously, I would like to hear it. What evidence is there that the virus came from a natural source?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up this Dr Geert Vanden Bossche fellow this morning. I'm not a scientist, but wading through what he is saying about the vaccine, variants and such, that the vaccine will unlike in the beginning make our natural immune system a non-player in fighting the virus, it seems remarkably close to the crazy shit I said in a post last night, all the way down to the possibility that humans could/may at some point in the future infect animals, our food supply. I hope he (and I) is just very much batshit crazy wrong. It's kind of long and he talks slow, try starting around 5:00 mark Watch and judge for yourself, if you wish.

Covid is here to stay. Too many people have it. It is too efficient. It transmits and adapts.

No shot offered is a vaccine for it. The outlook for one is not great.

Herd immunity is not possible.

Word is Barrack Obama has a birthday coming soon! I hear there's a big gathering planned to celebrate the occasion. Well, not 100,000, more like 600 people. All vaccinated, i'm sure. What could go wrong? Hm, maybe if they all wear masks, too?

(Prediction: only the hired help will be required to wear masks, it's a good look...for safety purposes I mean! nothing to do with follow the science covid guidelines theater)

Obama canceled the event, and now it's just family and some close friends. -Because he's following the science.

Obama canceled the event, and now it's just family and some close friends. -Because he's following the science.

Following the science? What's the just family and close friends and hired help protocol for following the science? Just curious because you see that phrase bandied around a lot, so much so that it has become almost meaningless. Vaccinated, masks, social distancing, outdoors, prior quarantine?

I don't know, I might skip the Blackberry Smoke show. There are worse things than losing the cost paid for the tickets, I reckon.

Each time I have had it (2 parts) it has took me out for at least a week.
You've had covid twice or the vaccine?

I haven't gotten the vaccine. I'm waiting for the government to knock on the door and shove the needle in my arm. I'm not afraid of it. But, I don't take any medicine except the occasional aspirin. When I was a kid I was given vitamins (Flintstones) and I vomited. I've gotten the flu shot a few time over 20 years ago, and got sick both times. I was given muscle relaxants and had to rushed to the emergency room. So, I'm opposed to taking medicine, only because I'll probably get sick from it.

You've had covid twice or the vaccine?

I haven't gotten the vaccine. I'm waiting for the government to knock on the door and shove the needle in my arm. I'm not afraid of it. But, I don't take any medicine except the occasional aspirin. When I was a kid I was given vitamins (Flintstones) and I vomited. I've gotten the flu shot a few time over 20 years ago, and got sick both times. I was given muscle relaxants and had to rushed to the emergency room. So, I'm opposed to taking medicine, only because I'll probably get sick from it.
Its not like flu its wierd. Well the vaccine is.

First jab my arm was sore for 3 weeks or more. My body ached for days with a banging headache for 3 days at least. Tired like hell for same time.

Second jab I thought I was ok. Then I had to do a half strenuous job about four days later. I had no strength or stamina. I could only just walk back to the house. It was if I was totally drained.

I had the Astra bollox vaccine in two parts. I had it because it was there and they sent for me. Whether I was right or wrong I have no idea but I think when you day has come, it will come.

Following the science? What's the just family and close friends and hired help protocol for following the science? Just curious because you see that phrase bandied around a lot, so much so that it has become almost meaningless. Vaccinated, masks, social distancing, outdoors, prior quarantine?

I don't know, I might skip the Blackberry Smoke show. There are worse things than losing the cost paid for the tickets, I reckon.

I have to have a damn root canal done tomorrow. Have been in a lot of pain since (before) two Mondays ago when I saw my dentist. Earliest appointment to get the root canal was almost 3 weeks, August 11th, so switched from the place that the dentist suggested. They just sent me a questionnaire, a "survey",. Had to check No if I was vaccinated. I hope that is not going to be a problem and I can still get in tomorrow.

Sheesh, how the hell did we get here? Bizarre world.

I mean specifically.

It appears "follow the science" defines family and close friends as those with whom you have had regular contact. Is the Obama birthday celebration limiting guests to those with whom he and all others at the gathering have had regular contact? If not, could it be said that they are not following the science? Just for clarification sake so we're not throwing this follow the science around without real meaning or accuracy.

Back