Best place to buy gear?

revnice1

I might need a new audio interface and I'd be looking at the MOTU Traveler-mk3. Is there a best place to buy this kind of thing from?

Thanks - rev

I've bought the majority of my gear from either Sweetwater or MF/GC. I've picked up a couple of items at Sam Ash when I was traveling, stopped in the store, and they had an item I was looking at in stock and at a decent price. I got my QSC amp from them, and a pedal.

+1 to Arcaxis' statement - the Sweet Tarts are worth the "price of admission" :D I buy gear rather frequently from Sweetwater, and TalismanRich reminded me of the old Sam Ash I had bought a keyboard from eons ago. It was a Korg Poly-61M, among Korg's first entry-level MIDI keyboards.

I wish I was getting Sweet Tarts. I keep getting Tootsie Rolls, and those things will rip the crowns right off your teeth! Maybe I should tell my rep, Dontae, to put in the right type of candy or I won't buy from him any more!

My last Sweetwater order had a Sweet Tarts roll, a Tootsie roll, A mint, and I think a Jolly Rancher. It came with a free musical instrument. :ROFLMAO:

I ordered some gear for a friend in prison a few months back and asked Sweetwater not to include the candy since that might interfere with the package going through.

Since then, I haven't gotten any candy in my own orders. :(

I wish I was getting Sweet Tarts. I keep getting Tootsie Rolls, and those things will rip the crowns right off your teeth! Maybe I should tell my rep, Dontae, to put in the right type of candy or I won't buy from him any more!
I’ve always requested smarties.

Considering many of us (of a certain age) miss the brick and mortar. Online has changed things. Yes, I miss the days of West LA music here in Los Angeles. Where you had "a" sales person that got to know you. That said, Sweetwater for being online does do a great job with their sales model.

Back