Behringer C01U or Samson C01U

tinovator

Hello everyone this is my first post here.
I used to record voice overs and narrations for movies. I was using M-Audio Nova and Rode Procaster which were booth great microphones but I had to sold them. Now I need to record voice again mainly for youtube and video narration. I don't want a bunch of wires, audio mixer, soundcards etc. Laying on my table so I think that for my needs USB microphone will be enough. I found Behringer C01U and Samson C01U which are very simmilar mics with almost the same price. So I need your help, which one of those two do you think is better? Anyone had it? Any good or bad things about them?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't have any experience with the USB versions of these mics, but I have both of them in the xlr/phantom powered, & they're very similar, the Behringer may have just a little more low-end, but not a whole lot...They're decent mics, & would probably work ok for what you want to do....Since you'll just be using it for a YouTube thing or podcast, I'd just flip a coin, to me, they're about the same, YMMV....:)hope this helps....

go for the behringer c1u which is very good sounding for the price point I have a behringer c1 and am happy for what I paid for it hope this helps

Back