Behringer and the hits keep coming...

What do you think about Behringer products?

• Great quality and value for money!

Votes: 354 41.6%
  • Cheap but sometimes dodgy! I wouldn't buy core equipment from them. Not reliable enough.

Votes: 276 32.5%
  • Awful. Cheapness is no substitute for quality!

Votes: 102 12.0%
  • I dont give a crap, I dont have any.

Votes: 118 13.9%

• Total voters
a de-esser maybe???

I had thought of that, actually. I haven't bothered getting one because the only singing I'm likely to do will probably be processed beyond recognition with a vocoder.

Hey Diggy is there a midi out on the Casio?

The ones in my studio do. The older ones are going to get sampled on the FZ-1 for the purpose of MIDI control. (That would be cheaper than modding the lot of them.)

I had thought of that, actually. I haven't bothered getting one because the only singing I'm likely to do will probably be processed beyond recognition with a vocoder.

I have a brilliant UAD one (when I say brilliant its because its the first time I can properly use one) but Ive used it on tonnes of things other that just vocals...Im not sure your meant to but I use it for removing noise on old drum loops/samples...and it works better than an EQ imo

I have a brilliant UAD one (when I say brilliant its because its the first time I can properly use one) but Ive used it on tonnes of things other that just vocals...Im not sure your meant to but I use it for removing noise on old drum loops/samples...and it works better than an EQ imo

There's a Liteon de-esser in Reaper. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

im sure they do, i recognise my own farts from 50 paces..im just yet to hear tinny, harsh, or noisy, or I would stop using them simple as that.....I think people just repeat parrot fashion and perpetuate a myth much of the time...I heard the same type of things said about motorbike parts or snowboard gear on other forums and it was crap as well....9 out of 10 times its the user thats the most important part of any equation and seldom the equipment

but yeah behringer mixers are tinny and harsh, OE shocks are garbage, and flow bindings dont allow you to feel the board.......lol
Wow! So sorry to post a truth that I know in the presence of your worldly and masterful expertness. I am certain that with your vast experience as live performer that you have dealt with far more instances of problems with gear and have corrected them so that only golden tones come to the ear.:p I am certain that you are correct in that Behringer mixers are a superior product and will match any A&H or Neve board out there. It is in my own incompetence that I must EQ the hell out of them through the amp to get a rounder sound that isn't harsh on the ears. I bow to your obvious superiority and forgive me for adding my inexperienced suggestions to a thread that you are clearly a grand master of. You are without doubt le grand maitre cul de cheval. :p

Wow! So sorry to post a truth that I know in the presence of your worldly and masterful expertness. I am certain that with your vast experience as live performer that you have dealt with far more instances of problems with gear and have corrected them so that only golden tones come to the ear.:p I am certain that you are correct in that Behringer mixers are a superior product and will match any A&H or Neve board out there. It is in my own incompetence that I must EQ the hell out of them through the amp to get a rounder sound that isn't harsh on the ears. I bow to your obvious superiority and forgive me for adding my inexperienced suggestions to a thread that you are clearly a grand master of. You are without doubt le grand maitre cul de cheval. :p

you're like funny in a drummer with a gay sex act name kinda way

:p

Last edited:

and where did I mention live performances rimmer? where did I say it would match anything anywhere?
you said you would use it in your recording chain because is tinny and harsh..Ill post up a tune going through a behringer mixer and maybe you can tell what part of its tinny and harsh?
maybe put your money where your mouth is?
maybe i could post one that didnt got through any behringer mixer and you could tell me which was which golden ears?

I couldn't give a shit about live stuff..i dont play live...this isnt Live.com..its homerecording.com lol

you're like funny in a drummer with a gay sex act name kinda way

:p
Did you study to be such an incredible asshole or does it come naturally? Keep your perverse sexual fantasies about me to yourself, clown boy.

I don't use Behringer mixers for recording. I said so in my post. I only use them with a small amp for live performance.

.....and BTW, this may be a site about Home Recording, but there are musicians here that do more than stay at home and diddle with themselves while playing with samples on their computers. There is even a discussion group here on live sound, and this particular forum is about "other equipment", so again I'm really sorry for not bowing down and revering you as the all knowing one, you're just going to have to live with that one asshole.

Did you study to be such an incredible asshole or does it come naturally? Keep your perverse sexual fantasies about me to yourself, clown boy.

I don't use Behringer mixers for recording. I said so in my post. I only use them with a small amp for live performance.

.....and BTW, this may be a site about Home Recording, but there are musicians here that do more than stay at home and diddle with themselves while playing with samples on their computers. There is even a discussion group here on live sound, and this particular forum is about "other equipment", so again I'm really sorry for not bowing down and revering you as the all knowing one, you're just going to have to live with that one asshole.

:laughings:

you struggle with English dont you Rimmer?

you dont want to take my bet?

didnt think so, lol

dumbschit

Back