Beef is awesome food. Let's chat. :)

Hello I just completed my registration here and I am here to take part in events and discussions regarding video production, webcast, etc so that we may start our discussion.

I just looked at your show reel on your website. You do incredible work! Very impressive!

Ok, I'll start.
Anyone have any weird food things? Like say for instance you love tomatoes but hate ketchup....or love guacamole but hate avocados etc..

Ok, I'll start.
Anyone have any weird food things? Like say for instance you love tomatoes but hate ketchup....or love guacamole but hate avocados etc..

I really enjoy ketchup on tomatoes. I also like the complimentary peanuts at the bar. They always tell me my hair looks great.

You know, if I owned a bar I'd put out wasabi peas. You don't see that too often and I'd have a tough time leaving such a place as a patron.

That's your ticket to a very profitable business right there. I know because I'm a bookkeeper. Not many people like Wasabi Peas so that's already 75% of your patrons not eating their way into YOUR profits. And those that do like them, cannot eat many, especially if you get the really hot kind. You've obviously got a good head for business on your shoulders, need an investor?

That's your ticket to a very profitable business right there. I know because I'm a bookkeeper. Not many people like Wasabi Peas so that's already 75% of your patrons not eating their way into YOUR profits. And those that do like them, cannot eat many, especially if you get the really hot kind. You've obviously got a good head for business on your shoulders, need an investor?

Oh sheesh, now you're kinda bumming me out. I was counting on the wasabi peas to be this huge draw. :(

I don't like weird inconsistencies with my food. I hate a squishy tomato in my hamburger. That's just nasty to me.

I can do a tomato on a burger if it's fresh, but definitely not if it's been sitting in the sandwich for more than a couple minutes.

I had my first ever T-bone steak a couple of months back and daaaammmmmmnnnnnn that's a tasty bit of meat. Best thing was it was my vegetarian girlfriend who bought and cooked said steak to perfection.

And i'm really not a fan of tomatoes no matter how fresh

I had my first ever T-bone steak a couple of months back and daaaammmmmmnnnnnn that's a tasty bit of meat. Best thing was it was my vegetarian girlfriend who bought and cooked said steak to perfection.

She's living vicariously through you ya know.

Back