Banned So Many Times

You raise a problem that is soley an American problem because other countries have many guns held by citizens but do not have the same problems that Americans have.

Regards the UK cops shooting civilians. You should recheck your facts.

Then again you can't help but bring old Donald up into a topic even though he has nothing to do with the subject. Then you attack him by throwing a slur at him.

The other problem with some Americans is your biased brain dead obsession with a man. Why?

There are no inaccurate statements in my post.

United Kingdom 1 2 1 0 1 3 4 6 1 3
United States 1,276 1,350 1,649 1,629 1,486 1,356 1,356 1,767 1,603 1,536

List of killings by law enforcement officers by country - Wikipedia

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

If you think this data is incorrect, then post a link to the data you think is correct. I can corroborate my data from multiple other sources. Can you?

Last edited:
The way to get banned now is say....'I like Trump.'

All the Lefties and nut jobs inhabit Forums even though that Forum may be in a country which has nothing to do with the USA. But they are so out with the Faeries that they think if they go around the world telling everybody that 'Trump is bad' at every opportunity, even though the topic may be about growing potatoes or something. Then they are convincing all that 'Leftyism' is great and 'Trump is the Devil'. Nobody believes them. Nobody wants Leftyism and people are sick to death of being told what to do and think.

So I like Trump. I love people who wind the f"ck out of everybody else and he does the job excellently. I don't live in the USA or know anything about his politics. But I like Trump!

Banned! :D

^^^Interestingly enough, yours is the first post in this thread that mentions Trump.

And then he says:

"Then again you can't help but bring old Donald up into a topic even though he has nothing to do with the subject."

Last edited:
EVERYONE that I know...friends, co-workers, my contractors, neighbors and even causal acquaintances...when talking about their health insurance, they have complained how much more they were paying after Obamacare kicked in...and how much it has jumped up each year, in much grater increments that before Obamacare.
So I guess they are all wrong...and their costs have actually gone down. :rolleyes:

Not to mention...deductibles and copays also jumped up after Obamacare started. Our group insurance plans through work were going from like $120 bi-weekly to like $275 and some even up to $400...and that was from several insurance companies that could be picked from....all their rates doubled + in many cases.

^^^Interestingly enough, yours is the first post in this thread that mentions Trump.

And then he says:

"Then again you can't help but bring old Donald up into a topic even though he has nothing to do with the subject."

Correct but I was being flippant.

There are no inaccurate statements in my post.

United Kingdom 1 2 1 0 1 3 4 6 1 3
United States 1,276 1,350 1,649 1,629 1,486 1,356 1,356 1,767 1,603 1,536

List of killings by law enforcement officers by country - Wikipedia

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

If you think this data is incorrect, then post a link to the data you think is correct. I can corroborate my data from multiple other sources. Can you?

I take that back as you are correct. But seeing the news they appear to be always out shooting and deployed for minor reasons.

EVERYONE that I know...friends, co-workers, my contractors, neighbors and even causal acquaintances...when talking about their health insurance, they have complained how much more they were paying after Obamacare kicked in...and how much it has jumped up each year, in much grater increments that before Obamacare.
So I guess they are all wrong...and their costs have actually gone down. :rolleyes:

Not to mention...deductibles and copays also jumped up after Obamacare started. Our group insurance plans through work were going from like $120 bi-weekly to like $275 and some even up to $400...and that was from several insurance companies that could be picked from....all their rates doubled + in many cases.

Lots of people are wrong all the time. Hell, we all thought Bill Cosby was a wholesome family man. Turns out he was a serial rapist. Sometimes we whiff and we whiff hard. That's part of being a human being. We all do it.

I think what changed is people actually started paying attention to healthcare costs during the protracted public debates over the affordable care act. Additionally, your political party started blaming Obama for healthcare cost increases when in fact they were trending that way for decades.

Lots of people are wrong all the time. Hell, we all thought Bill Cosby was a wholesome family man. Turns out he was a serial rapist. Sometimes we whiff and we whiff hard. That's part of being a human being. We all do it.

I think what changed is people actually started paying attention to healthcare costs during the protracted public debates over the affordable care act. Additionally, your political party started blaming Obama for healthcare cost increases when in fact they were trending that way for decades.

I know nothing of this as I am not in America but I do have private health insurance which increases every year. It never goes down. The medical profession is highly paid except for the poor nurses. So my point is why do you expect health care costs not to increase?

Added to which you are the fattest unhealthiest people on the planet. Your food is a health hazard. Your meal sizes for one would feed an entire family. And everything you do is from the seat of your car.

So why should your health care cost not be expensive?

When I saw Cosby he was great. I remember leaving with the thought "here's a guy that sat for 2 hours and made me laugh without uttering a single curse word." That's what great comedy is all about. He is hilarious. He's also a sick fuck off-stage.

Where you're wrong about healthcare is, my wife's premiums did not skyrocket till after Obamacare kicked in. Then they lost that provider, they could no longer afford it. It was the same healthcare for close to 25 years. She was at her job over 32 years. She was let go after covid hit.

Obamacare destroyed the awful healthcare system in place. The only good thing is the "you can't be refused for pre-existing conditions".

In closing, some of the most ‘patriotic Americans’ I know are Russian immigrants who grew up under communism.
Unlike the entitled leftists who grew up here and take everything this country has given them for granted and are now trying to tear down, they appreciate and are grateful for everything they have.

People who immigrate to the US legally LOVE this country. Because they know how hard it is in their own. They make great citizens.
They hate illegals more than born and bred Americans. Because they did it the right way. They went through the process, and it didn't take a week. It took years. Then you have people who cross the border or overstay their visa.

Do I feel sorry for these people who come here illegally because they're countries are mess? Yes. Should they get a free pass? No. Should they stay in their own country and fight to make it better? Yes.

It's actually interesting hearing the alternative views, and I do understand they're sincere. I suppose much is down to the impression outsiders get. Frankly, what we think doesn't matter, but the actions we see on the news concern us. We see a very strange, perhaps unique person in charge and wonder how he swept hundreds of years of your political history to one side and just does his own thing. I hope it gets better soon.

I was in a wallmart (I think) and found it very strange that you could buy sodas and bullets at the same counter.

We have historic rights here. In York, the law states that it is legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays. By the law from Edward II in 1324, all sturgeons and whales should be offered to the reigning monarch in case they want them.

Along with dolphins and porpoises, they are considered royal fish and any captured within 3 miles of shore, or wash ashore, should be first offered to the crown.

We also have historic restrictions. It’s been illegal to wear a suit of armour in the UK Parliament since 1313.

We don't consider these things to be brought up to date - we just don't bother to enforce or real them. I find the right to have a gun something that has gone very wrong. Difficult or impossible to change I guess, but the notion of 'protection' is a bit warped.

Could you imagine having a PC mindset back in 1313 or even 1814?

Wait...are you suggesting that all the people who clearly noted that with Obamacare, their costs doubled and tripled...were in fact mistaken...and that they just weren't paying attention to their monthly healthcare insurance bills before Obamacare...???

:facepalm: :D

Please...find a better argument, 'cuz that one is pretty weak.

The reason people noticed their healthcare double and triple with Obamacare is because they were well aware of what their costs were before Obamacare.

Wait...are you suggesting that all the people who clearly noted that with Obamacare, their costs doubled and tripled...were in fact mistaken...and that they just weren't paying attention to their monthly healthcare insurance bills before Obamacare...???

:facepalm: :D

Please...find a better argument, 'cuz that one is pretty weak.

The reason people noticed their healthcare double and triple with Obamacare is because they were well aware of what their costs were before Obamacare.

That flat out did not happen. I already posted the data. Perhaps, like you, they get all their information from the Republican party and that's the real problem here.

What's more likely is these folks never really had health insurance to begin with. They may have had some sort of coverage with low limits, but not coverage for catastrophic injury. So whereas before a heart attack would have bankrupted them, now it would not. Under the old system lots of people thought they were covered and then got a rude awakening in the emergency room. That's a terrible thing, and unconscionable in the richest country on Earth. That's why there were hundreds of thousands of healthcare related bankruptcies in the USA every year, whereas that is not a problem in any other wealthy industrialized country.

What you are comparing here is likely apples and oranges, so to say "it tripled" is pure falsehood.

Obamacare removed the coverage limits, so your insurance company can no longer say "Sorry you're too expensive, now you're on your own."

Obamacare also mandated that insurance companies have to cover people with pre-existing conditions. Republicans fought, and are still fighting as hard as they can, to destroy this provision.

Last edited:
We complain about our health service, but the reality here is that money is simply unimportant for receiving medical treatment. If somebody has a road accident, or a heart attack, or gets something like rheumatoid arthritis where the drugs are VERY expensive - it really doesn't matter. I've been taken by ambulance in the middle of the night, treated, fixed and sorted and oddly, with Covid, the people who abused the system with colds, coughs and sports injuries don't go, so service is incredible.

For those who have money, they can go private, but the reality is this just cuts waiting time for routine or cosmetic treatment, and doesn't give better care - because very often private patients see the same doctors and use the same equipment in the hospital. You get a private room, rather than perhaps have 6 on a ward bay - but that is that. We've now had this for so many years, removing it would be unthinkable. Nobody here gets denied free treatment - an alcoholic, unemployed, drug addict would get a new kidney if one was available - old people who are nearing life end will still get heart treatment and eye operations without worrying.

It's funded from general taxation known as National Insurance, which is modest. if you earn £1,000 a week, you pay nothing on the first £183, then 12% (£93.48) on the next £779 then 2% (£0.76) on the next £38. Based on roughly 12% of your income - but the lower your pay, the less you pay as the first chunk of money is an allowance. The trouble with the US system is that the people who seem to benefit the most are the doctors, who it may be considered earn too much, because their charges are full cost, presumably. Do you have Doctors who advertise they are cheaper?

US health system is fucked. Thats for sure. It’s expensive and impersonal.

Growing up, we had a bonafide family doctor with an office in the neighborhood. He made house calls as well. Average visit would be 30 to 50 bucks, including medicine. He knew everyone in the family, was friendly, practiced preventative medicine also, and knew everyone’s histories.

Only in severe emergencies would someone end up in the hospital.
The family doctor could handle most anything else.

Those days are gone.

That flat out did not happen. I already posted the data. Perhaps, like you, they get all their information from the Republican party and that's the real problem here.

What's more likely is these folks never really had health insurance to begin with.

You're now having a comprehension problem with what I said very clearly...and you're assuming things.

Listen...ALL the people I've talked to over the last few years HAD lower cost insurance BEFORE Obamacare, and then it doubled, and even tripled for some.
I'm talking about an employer that has thousands of employees...and ALL our costs went up.
We would get documentation showing the changes and our increases each year from the previous year....it just kept going up much more so then before Obamacare...
....and that's covering like a 15 year period before Obamacare....so it's a fact.

Also...the employer and employee pool is a mix of both Dem and Rep people...my department actually had more Dems...so it's got nothing to do with getting information from the Republican party...:facepalm:...and everything to do with the monthly bills people were receiving...before and after Obamacare.

Stop ignoring the reality just so you can spin some liberal wonderland fantasies that we are paying less each month for healthcare insurance...when that is not the case. :rolleyes:

They certainly had PC back then. It went something like this: "Bow down to Jesus Christ or we'll chop your head off."

You're right. Those religious zealots then and now are just as insane as the PC people. What I don't get is you keep telling miroslav (and by default me) that Obamacare DIDN'T cause my wife to lose her good healthcare when FACTUALLY it did. She had the SAME company for 25 years (at least) and a year after Obamacare took effect, the cost DOUBLED from roughly $200 to $400 a month. That's not a lie or not reading your statement. That's factual and reality. It was reality for millions of Americans.

Where you're off on your liberal ramblings is: Liberals know Obamacare screwed middle class Americans, so their argument now is "Yes. But, look at all the people that finally have healthcare, and you can't be refused for having pre-existing conditions.".

Let's not forget that no matter how many times Trump and other Republicans say "we're not touching pre-existing conditions." Liberals still yell that they will. It's bizarre and as insane as killing for Jesus. But, you do realize way back then it was a different time. I'm asking seriously, you do realize that?

You're now having a comprehension problem with what I said very clearly...and you're assuming things.

Listen...ALL the people I've talked to over the last few years HAD lower cost insurance BEFORE Obamacare, and then it doubled, and even tripled for some.
I'm talking about an employer that has thousands of employees...and ALL our costs went up.
We would get documentation showing the changes and our increases each year from the previous year....it just kept going up much more so then before Obamacare...
....and that's covering like a 15 year period before Obamacare....so it's a fact.

Also...the employer and employee pool is a mix of both Dem and Rep people...my department actually had more Dems...so it's got nothing to do with getting information from the Republican party...:facepalm:...and everything to do with the monthly bills people were receiving...before and after Obamacare.

Stop ignoring the reality just so you can spin some liberal wonderland fantasies that we are paying less each month for healthcare insurance...when that is not the case. :rolleyes:

Yeah, unless you actually pulled and posted statements, there's no getting through. I've had one person tell me I could have gotten insurance if I really wanted it. I should sell my house and get something cheaper. Yep... But, it's because she was complaining that her rates rose since Trump took office, and it's people like myself who are at fault. We should have continued to pay the penalty so she wouldn't have to pay more. That's some fucking mindset.

Back