baby oj im gonna eat your babies

wat up fellas

i'll prolly be here for a while actually

my recording set up is wack as hell

but i spit hot fiyah

I hate spitting its so rude and disrespectful. I'd rather listen to rap and thats saying something.
Welcome big mouse enjoy your stay

Ps When did I turn into greg?

ahhh mann. big moose had me lolling in the deep over at the rapmusic thread.
"dont talk about shattering bones with your mouth when rapping"
:laughings:

yeppers big mouse and Baby oj a collaboration.

Just be done with it Jimmy and make them mods

Things are looking up for the DJ/Hip-Hop forum here.

Pssshhh.. I've seen a few people try to help out in this forum. kcearl was in here for a while making good posts a year ago or so - I've seen a few of the helpful regulars post on other threads in here since BabyOJ-gate started, but they'll give up quick. I gave it a shot at some point, too. At least 1/5 of the artists I've ever worked with have been rappers - some of them were actually successful, even. Paul Wall and Afroman come to mind. I think I have some experience that might help with some legitimate questions about "DJ and Hip-Hop Production", and there's several others here who could, too. I'd at least be willing to try... It's just overwhelmingly hopeless in here. 60% spam that nobody even looks at and 39.9% circle-jerk "discussions" saying retarded nonsense. People who actually do some real work with hip-hop come in here, see 100 of these:

"Yo that's tight but mastering gets a little trickier when you inject the element of vocals into it. You should get a new mic for mastering because USB is better than phantom power and that will fix the way your vocal doesn't fly over the beat".

And head right back out the door.....yeeeeeaaaaaaa..... :facepalm:

I've long thought this forum should be deleted. It's the only genre that has it's own forum, and it's like the butthole of HR in here. It's plainly obvious that somebody wanted to get rid of one group of noobs and figured this honeypot would trap them all together. There was a pretty smart kid who came in here a while back and asked some good questions - It's unfortunate that the most helpful thing I could do was to PM him and tell him to ask in other forums if he wanted real advice...

lol @ "butthole of HR"

It is kind of unnecessary. People that have legit questions related to production end up jumping into this abyss because they think it's perfect for them because it's genre based and ultimately get no help.
:facepalm: @ that.

but there are certainly plenty of those whack ass beat sellers trying to sell stock loops from fruity loops :laughings:

lol so i take it this isn't the place to get tips on improving home recording of rap vocals?

guess i won't be here for long then

lol so i take it this isn't the place to get tips on improving home recording of rap vocals?

guess i won't be here for long then

no, no, it is.
what's your question?

it's just not the place to make one post and tell people to buy your beats :D
or break bones with your mouth.

lool

good to know

i'll get my post count up so i can post some audios with my questions.

honestly...not to sound like baby oj part 2...i think im reasonably gifted on the mic

im just horrible with mixing....recording and general technological know-how

but i'll stick around to see wat u guys can teach me. hopefully a lot

Back