As a Compromise...

I just noticed that your response gave no offense to being called a 'caver'.

Is that something you wish to be a part of? A proud member of a forum that was deleted because of it's poor content?

I am just asking. I honestly am in no way judging. Just curious.
I don't have a problem with being called a caver. It's the other adjectives used that I take offense at.

The cave closing up because of its "poor content" is a matter of personal opinion. All the forum here have some degree of poor content. Not all of them are closed. I'm not bitter about that. If I was, I wouldn't come here at all and find somewhere else to hang out.

Cheers! :)

Greg, the past few days you've been nothing but rude, insultive and condescending to us cavers.

That's just Greg, there is no reason ror anyone to take it personally. Is there someone to whom Greg is not rude and condescending toward?

I can't think of anyone.

How come when mods ask questions it's curiosity but when I do it it's trolling...:cursing:

Strange place this prime time...:)

Because you are a manipulative person who tries to find ways to instigate issues. I just asked an honest question.

Being a mod does not mean I am any different than anyone, I am a contributing member here. I do not waste time trying to create issues with admin or other mods. That seems to be your shtick.

Opinions differ as to why that forum was deleted. Once could just as easily say it was closed due to a lack of effective and appropriate administration.

Nah, five people got infractions for making anti-jokes in my Anti-Joke thread. I think it was because everything in there was inane nonsense (redundant redundancy is redundant).

Greg, the past few days you've been nothing but rude, insultive and condescending to us cavers. You've characterized us as malcontents, shut ins, geezers, non contributors and god knows what else.

Your behavior is running far closer to that of a bully and trouble maker then anyone else who have been forced to vacate our off topic area of this board.

Please consider behaving more courteously as the record clearly shows no one here is attacking you with the same vitriol that you see fit to heap upon us.

Cheers! :)

Your passive-aggressive victim shtick doesn't work on me.

Greg - 1
Cave - 0

That's just Greg, there is no reason ror anyone to take it personally. Is there someone to whom Greg is not rude and condescending toward?

I can't think of anyone.

I can. You. Have I ever been rude or condescending to you? I don't think so, because you've always had the one thing I don't spread around often - my respect. Don't make me wrong on that one.

This is proof that the cave was way overdue for closure. Look at what's left. 4 or 5 malcontents. The only thing they have to talk about is the cave. When they can't throw shit at each other, there's literally nothing left for them to do.

thing is if theyd not reported posts, but instead just ignored them, it prolly wouldnt be closed

they closed their own hangout :facepalm:

We're not changing the name of any forum. Enough changes for one week.

How's that for abusing mod powers?

(Besides, Prime Time was my idea. Way better than Jenni's Place. :p )

I can't think of anyone.

Yeah, he's never been rude to me either. :( I never get to play in any reindeer games.

I can. You. Have I ever been rude or condescending to you? I don't think so, because you've always had the one thing I don't spread around often - my respect. Don't make me wrong on that one.

When have you ever been wrong? :) Anyway, I meant simply that Ghost should CTFD.

---------- Update ----------

See guise? I'm wrong at least twice a day.

Because you are a manipulative person who tries to find ways to instigate issues. I just asked an honest question.

Being a mod does not mean I am any different than anyone, I am a contributing member here. I do not waste time trying to create issues with admin or other mods. That seems to be your shtick.

You just don't get it do you. If you mean I can see through smoke screens and evasive rhetoric. Yes you are correct. As I have said previously on similar issues if that makes you uncomfortable I alologise but it really has nothing to do with trolling. In any debate you have to cut to the part which is relevant by highlighting for exclusion the bits that are window dressing. The current owners never wanted the cave. I don't blame them. It has soled this place for years.

Having said that closing the cave is the best decision you lot have made in ages. Well done. I fully support that move. I will moderate myself in OT as I always have, I will continue to offer input when I have the expertise and will not when I don't. Thats what I've always done in the OT, and I will continue to point out stuff that is out there just as a smoke screen. I am assuming that it OK..

Peace bro and good fortune to you and yours..

Back