Arg! Scrolling stops when it reaches the end of the screen!

FattMusiek

Does anyone know how to make it so playback does not stop when the playback cursor reaches the end of a zoomed in screen? It is incredibly annoying. I've checked and unchecked the most obvious options that pertain to this but nothing does it.

Thank you very much.

There are two "play" arrows in the transport section to the lower left: the one to the left only plays to the edge of the screen display. The second one, with the circle around the arrow, plays to the end of the file. I believe that, if you use the space bar on your keyboard to start and stop play, it will default to which arrow you last selected.

On my copies of CEP and AA, if you hover the cursor over the arrow buttons they will display a message that says "Play from Cursor to End of View" (uncircled arrow) and "Play from Cursor to End of File" (circled arrow).

also heaps of options if you LEFT CLICK on the play and 'circle-play' buttons!!...wooohooo...options!...yaaaaay!...check out that RECORD/FF/FR buttons when you left click them!...awsome stuff!...er....I think?

Back