Are you totally awesome?

Yeah sorry bro....we can't be friends anymore. Complaining about a 14 handicap...that's not right!
I love golf and I hate golf.
Unfortunately I did not start playing until about 10 years ago at 59.
My son-in-law dragged / shamed me into playing the game...What's wrong with you a white businessman who doesn't play golf WTF?
So I started playing and I stunk it up really good...then I got a little better studying Moe Norman ( cause I'm too cool and proud to take lessons) and Moe knows...
I improved a bit, got down below the wicked 28 handicap...but getting below the 18 has been daunting. It is a love hate thing...and people like you...haters gotta hate... ;)
Sorry TAE did not mean to sound arrogant, that is just so not me. I played as a little boy on the field, Golf and music are the only things I was ever any good at. Three failed relationships and no children proves that. Just keep plugging away.... 🥰😉👍
Recent medical research shows that the average life expectancy of a man who reaches 70 is 7 years longer if you play golf 2 or 3 times a week than do nothing.

This amazing guy is 87 and as fit as any 30 year old.

Reactions: TAE
Yeah sorry bro....we can't be friends anymore. Complaining about a 14 handicap...that's not right!
I love golf and I hate golf.
Unfortunately I did not start playing until about 10 years ago at 59.
My son-in-law dragged / shamed me into playing the game...What's wrong with you a white businessman who doesn't play golf WTF?
So I started playing and I stunk it up really good...then I got a little better studying Moe Norman ( cause I'm too cool and proud to take lessons) and Moe knows...
I improved a bit, got down below the wicked 28 handicap...but getting below the 18 has been daunting. It is a love hate thing...and people like you...haters gotta hate... ;)
Golf is like music.... use a metronome in your earphones at the practice range...
Rhythm, tempo, timing, feel... Just like when you play your piano or I play my guitar.
Sounds really weird ... but trust me its true buddy 🥰🥰😉😉👍👍

Recent medical research shows that the average life expectancy of a man who reaches 70 is 7 years longer if you play golf 2 or 3 times a week than do nothing.
Well that works for me an extra 7 years is a great excuse...I have been married for 41 years and we're still trying to figure out ...maybe I'll stick around ;)
Music and now golf are the "other woman" in our relationship. I'll have to get that study out and show her how I'm only golfing so I can stick around and annoy her a little longer.

Well that works for me an extra 7 years is a great excuse...I have been married for 41 years and we're still trying to figure out ...maybe I'll stick around ;)
Music and now golf are the "other woman" in our relationship. I'll have to get that study out and show her how I'm only golfing so I can stick around and annoy her a little longer.
Youre a lucky man

I love how such a good song can bs written with 3 chords. I love complex music and prog and jazz and classical..... but I also love how beautiful music can be created by simple structure.

There are no words to describe it. I'm just totally fuckin awesome. ...'ok' and 'alright' are good descriptors,..but im totally fuckin awesome. Give credit where I see it fit to do so....and where its due.hahaahahah

Santa? what's he got ...a bowl full of ? Jelly! ...Guess what i 'm packin...hint: its green...

Last edited:
I am better than a slap in the belly with a wet fish.
However, I am more cool than awesome.

Back