Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Fravor said it was jamming his radar , that is technically an act of war. Watch the Rogan clip on youtube.
I watched the Joe Rogan clip. Repeatedly. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm only talking about the 1st video in this thread. I see the object. The Navy pilot saw the object and the video was vetted through the declassification process and released to the public. Would you care to comment on it?

They showed what planes look like through the FLIR camera pod. There is no visible trail or something. My posted clip above had some expert claiming we could explain how it moved. They explained it was set WHT white hot image. Not cold Ocean. It had obvious signature. What interview were you watchig?

With the release that they could jam radar, that radar data could be corrupted. All the others too.

Use eyewitness visual confirmations.
I'm not even talking about whatever clip you posted. I'm trying to get you to respond to the original clip and not get sidetracked with a bunch of other shit but it's not happening.

t. I'm only talking about the 1st video in this thread. I see the object. The Navy pilot saw the object and the video was vetted through the declassification process and released to the public. Would you care to comment on it?
Dude I was commenting on it all along. 8 min into the clip, Fravor is talking about his sightning. Now if you already knew that and watched the Rogan clip discussing the radar jamming. Then my question to you is, what the fuck? Are you paying attention?

if you are saying that Fravor has now changed his story and now the UAP does not jam his radar...Then he is lying. He has changed his story..That clip is called Go Fast

Plenty of weird shit happens. Side tracks are my specialty..haha

Me and the woman down the way watched 'The Map of Tiny Perfect Things' , are you familiar with it? On Amazon video for free. Cute story. In it they find a GIANT QUESTION MARK IN THE SKY.. So walking the other day we saw it for real. Like we had our own map of tiny perfect things right here...

Screenshot 2021-06-22 121807.jpg

But I took a picture so you can believe me...Burden of proof is always on the claimant.

Question Beak.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Beaky before you run and dust off your M16. I doubt very much any Aliens would take much notice of international treaty's or rules of engagement. Also if they have the technology to get here, I don't think lobbing bits of metal at them would have the desired effect.

After all, their spaceships would have been travelling through space at possibly the speed of light and had to be tough enough to survive the trillions and zillions of bits of space debris they would have encounter along the way.

Thinking like an earthling....I suspect how we currently travel through space is very low level primitive stuff ...think Nanook chipping away at that stone to make the first wheel. Now think a little out of the box... time travel, slipping in and out of different dimensions traveling billions of space miles in the blink of an eye...space ships? we don't need no stinking space ships.

Plenty of weird shit happens. Side tracks are my specialty..haha

Me and the woman down the way watched 'The Map of Tiny Perfect Things' , are you familiar with it? On Amazon video for free. Cute story. In it they find a GIANT QUESTION MARK IN THE SKY.. So walking the other day we saw it for real. Like we had our own map of tiny perfect things right here...

View attachment 110307

But I took a picture so you can believe me...Burden of proof is always on the claimant.

View attachment 110310
A cloud question mark...

Love it...

I love this song too!

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Thinking like an earthling....I suspect how we currently travel through space is very low level primitive stuff ...think Nanook chipping away at that stone to make the first wheel. Now think a little out of the box... time travel, slipping in and out of different dimensions traveling billions of space miles in the blink of an eye...space ships? we don't need no stinking space ships.
Just a strange haircut . :-)

Last edited:
Dude I was commenting on it all along. 8 min into the clip, Fravor is talking about his sightning. Now if you already knew that and watched the Rogan clip discussing the radar jamming. Then my question to you is, what the fuck? Are you paying attention?
I watched the Rogan video live. A LOOOONG time ago. And I'm kind of not going back on that.

So, back on track here, there is no explanation for the Tic Tac. I watched the Fravor interview on Rogan. And the History Channel series. And the 60 Minutes interview. Fravor and everyone else involved says there is no explanation that they can come up with for the way that craft traveled.

So my question to you is, do you acknowledge they saw something they can't explain, just as they keep repeatedly saying in interview after interview that correlates with the video that was released that was filmed by Fravor's fleet and the USS Nimitz? Can we at least agree on what we are seeing and what the people that filmed it are saying? Or are you saying they are lying and the video isn't real?

A cloud question mark...

Love it...

I love this song too!

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
Carly Rae Jespen? My niece listens to that stuff all the time.

I watched the Rogan video live. A LOOOONG time ago. And I'm kind of not going back on that.

So, back on track here, there is no explanation for the Tic Tac. I watched the Fravor interview on Rogan. And the History Channel series. And the 60 Minutes interview. Fravor and everyone else involved says there is no explanation that they can come up with for the way that craft traveled.
1624385340268.png
So my question to you is, do you acknowledge they saw something they can't explain, just as they keep repeatedly saying in interview after interview that correlates with the video that was released that was filmed by Fravor's fleet and the USS Nimitz? Can we at least agree on what we are seeing and what the people that filmed it are saying? Or are you saying they are lying and the video isn't real?
Time will tell.

So you have no opinion on the thing we are talking about?
no

My deal on the thing is , If there are pictures of something. Show them and let's talk about it. Experts are out there.

There should be 8 pilots with visual on the Go Fast incident. Lets hear from the others too.

no

My deal on the thing is , If there are pictures of something. Show them and let's talk about it. Experts are out there.
Dude. There is a video. And there's video of the pilot that shot the video talking about the video. THAT'S what we are talking about.

If you have no opinion of it than that's one thing and there's nothing wrong with that, but we are on page 5 here. That's a lot of talking about a thing you have no opinion of. And I'm not sure what you mean by 'if there are pictures, show them'. lol.

Yeah, no. I don't know what you are talking about specifically. The clip on the first page was a montage of many sightings. I tried to take one at a time and find an explanation. You know? Fravors account is the Go Fast. His story describes more than what they are showing. He came in, and that is the next airmans plane that captured it . Go Fast is the best one. Most credible.

Fravor described better quality video of the encounter in an interview. The masters, have skids visible and more shape. What they showed is not conclusive of anything alien. Their stories' details might even prove they are not.

So what are you up to speed now? The others were explained in youtube videos pretty much.

I do not believe in UFOs as aliens and stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. I don't know what you are talking about specifically. The clip on the first page was a montage of many sightings. I tried to take one at a time and find an explanation. You know? Fravors account is the Go Fast. His story describes more than what they are showing. He came in, and that is the next airmans plane that captured it . Go Fast is the best one. Most credible.

Fravor described better quality video of the encounter in an interview. The masters, have skids visible and more shape. What they showed is not conclusive of anything alien. Their stories' details might even prove they are not.

So what are you up to speed now? The others were explained in youtube videos pretty much.

I do not believe in UFOs as aliens and stuff.
Please watch this. I am talking about THIS ONE INCIDENT and asking what your opinion on THIS ONE INCIDENT.

Back