Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

If you did then why in the fuck would say / imply ...that I just quote youtube videos ad nauseum ...Not to discredit the videos and links I posted because several share very good info...but as far as this case goes I think I can safely say I very likely have more first hand knowledge of this case than anyone else posting here. I have followed this case since it happened. I have discussed the case face to face with people who knew Travis before the incident and with a MUFON director ( who is an acquaintance of mine) who speaks with Travis regularly to be there for him and to help him get through the bullshit that goes along with being a unicorn in a world full of genius, know it all, nay saying shit jugglers.
You're an angry little monkey when it comes does to it...

The reason behind the lack of hi-def camera footage is because there is nothing out there.

I was thinking they might release more images. Better video. Fravor said in one interview, there is an image with detail to make out. Landing skids, and better shape definition. So I'd like to see that.

Might guess is, if he had visual, it was a drone. But yeah, for some others, 'nothing out there' would fit.

Dude, I think military aircraft and military drones are interesting. The B2 is an awesome plane. So if he saw something 'new' it could be cool.
Screenshot 2021-06-20 210256.jpg

Last edited:
You're an angry little monkey when it comes does to it...
Now now Nathan, angry little monkey's are not something to take lightly...if you Moe what I mean...I met St. James and Moe at a party back in the 70's. That Monkey scared the shit out of me way back then...what happened to St. James 40 years later is waaaaay fucked up... don't mess with angry monkeys.

Last edited:
I I think I can safely say I very likely have more first hand knowledge of this case than anyone else posting here. I have followed this case since it happened.
Me too. And to try to even discuss it with people that are unwilling to even consider the options is pointless. It's like talking about religion with people that know there is a God and He's a Sky Judge and that's it. Or know there isn't a God with absolute certainty. Or people who are inflexible in their thinking with anything, really. It's pointless and draining.

That Tic Tac video is some shit and the pilot testimony validates it. If you're unwilling to even acknowledge that we don't know what it is then what's the point of being in this conversation? You already know everything you need to know about it and everything you'll ever know about it.

Yes I did. I didn't say or imply a 'clearly superior wisdom.' - the links and YouTubes mean absolutely nothing - there is nothing that could be considered even slightly definitive.
There is nothing that remotely indicates that these might be foreign in nature - by all means though - keep you belief going.
What would you be expecting to see if it were not from this planet? Aliens in the window? Bumper stickers that say where it's from? lol

What would you be expecting to see if it were not from this planet?
Like the movie K-Pax , where they travel in a beam of light.

Anything machine like that actively can jam a radar system, is 'us'. Jamming a radar can produce false and wild artifacts. It is going to be his eyewitness story corroborating with the gun pod data in master tape quality, that will elaborate in 4 days. Or not.

Last edited:
In less than 5 days the report comes out.
Yeah agreed it's HIGHLY unlikely they are going to reveal much more than what they already have revealed. Other than "officially saying" strange things that make no scientific sense were observed with the best of the best intruder detection equipment the U.S. military has and are unexplainable. That in of itself is a breath of fresh air...a far cry from swamp gas, the constellation Orion or the planet up Uranus explanations of the past 60 years ;)

Why would "we" be actively tracking our own military?
The navy is responsible for anything that enters the airspace.

You mean actively jamming the radar? First you are taking the giant leap to say UAP's have radar technology. Why would UFO's even have a radar? Do they have a telephone too? That's human stuff. 'Us'. The more us type stuff it has, to me the more it is a machine we made.

Hey, if that report doesn't have more pictures, or the 100 more accounts that Luis guy said, I will be pissed. They have had a lot in the news about it lately. With address from a president. That much attention means something.

We are due for a transportation services tech leap. The population is bigger and the world smaller thanks to the net. These reports could be first knowledge of prototypes and breakthru's just on the horizon.

Last edited:
I remember one time I was outside with my fraternity brother at night. We saw a large triangle of three red lights in the sky. No blinking. No sound. Just slowly moving. And then, shooooooo! It sped off at an insanely high speed (again no noise). Like, it traveled as fast as a shooting star across the sky. The triangle went that fast. Don’t know what the fuck that was, but we were both freaked out. Now, if that were human, they wouldnt be able to withstand the G forces of going so slow and then accelerating to such speeds so quickly.

The trouble with UFO sightings of this description are that they are very humanoid and Earthish. On Earth we have a pointy end and wedge shape because of ballistics and aerodynamics because of air resistance. In space there is no air resistance as its a vacuum. So your alien craft may as well be square. But claiming to see a UFO may not fit in with all that. A round saucer or pointy thing is almost certainly a human invention..............or is it?

Last edited:
I remember one time I was outside with my fraternity brother at night. We saw a large triangle of three red lights in the sky. No blinking. No sound. Just slowly moving. And then, shooooooo! It sped off at an insanely high speed (again no noise). Like, it traveled as fast as a shooting star across the sky. The triangle went that fast. Don’t know what the fuck that was, but we were both freaked out. Now, if that were human, they wouldnt be able to withstand the G forces of going so slow and then accelerating to such speeds so quickly.
That's cool of you to share your experience...but can we believe you? That is the conundrum of being one who claims to have seen something that absolutely defies being normal everyday stuff. Be it a ghost, big foot, Nessie etc. Unless you're just yankin our chain here what you saw sounds pretty "alien" to me. But that is where it ends no "scientific proof" until we have a alien being come on international TV and introduce himself and explain what and where he comes from and then do some magic tricks that prove he is who he says he is the world as a whole will not accept this mind and cultural bending idea. Even then there would be the skeptics like the ones that say we never landed on the moon, it was all fake.

I have met several people who say they have seen UFO's that did unusual maneuvers. I know one guy who is not the most credible person I've met swear he was abducted while hiking here in LA. He's an x of a friend of ours. A few years later I am at a barbeque with him we rap a little bit about his experience and I shit you not we look up in the sky and there are about 8 clear spheres just hanging about a mile up in the sky ...They were big, maybe 50 feet in diameter ...About 20 of us all saw them ...kind of like the bubbles you blow with soap but perfectly spherical and slowly cruising at maybe 100 MPH. Man I have wanted to see a UFO all my life and hopefully get video of it...but what do I do? I just sit there staring and by the time I think to go grab my phone and try and film them they are gone. I have no idea why I didn't run and get my phone the second I first saw them...it doesn't make sense. That's my only experience with seeing a unexplainable aerial phenomenon. However once when I was a young kid @ 3 with a very high fever I saw these frightening heinous demons that were as real as my Mom who was at my bedside swearing to me that they weren't there. Could not understand why in the hell she was trying to convince me they weren't there cause they were there. This is a strange little world and as Jimi says in EXP You can't believe every thing you see....or can you?

You mean actively jamming the radar? First you are taking the giant leap to say UAP's have radar technology. Why would UFO's even have a radar? Do they have a telephone too? That's human stuff. 'Us'. The more us type stuff it has, to me the more it is a machine we made.

Hey, if that report doesn't have more pictures, or the 100 more accounts that Luis guy said, I will be pissed. They have had a lot in the news about it lately. With address from a president. That much attention means something.

We are due for a transportation services tech leap. The population is bigger and the world smaller thanks to the net. These reports could be first knowledge of prototypes and breakthru's just on the horizon.

I'm not sure what you're even taking about to be honest. I'm just talking about the Tic Tac video. It's the object that was actively tracking our military's maneuvers off the coast of southern California for a week in 2004 BEFORE our Navy pilots locked it on their imagining. Why would that object be doing that. Then when why would our retired fleet commander be talking about it now? They are concerned because the fucking thing HAD NO HEAT SIGNATURE and moved at speeds and in ways they our current technology can't move in.

And let's just assume that it's technology from this planet, and it's not, but let's assume it is. It would have needed to be developed decades ago to be in production today. The Chinese and Russian budgets from 20 years ago could not have produced that technology. No way. Which leaves our government. And that leads me to the only question I want to even discuss. IF THAT.

Why would our government expose a technology THAT FAR ADVANCED by tracking our own fucking military without their knowledge?

Bro, there was no jamming of any radar. I know that because of the first video in this thread. It's the topic of discussion. You should check it out.

Bro, there was no jamming of any radar. I know that because of the first video in this thread. It's the topic of discussion. You should check it out.
Fravor said it was jamming his radar , that is technically an act of war. Watch the Rogan clip on youtube.

HAD NO HEAT SIGNATURE and moved at speeds and in ways they our current technology can't move in.
They showed what planes look like through the FLIR camera pod. There is no visible trail or something. My posted clip above had some expert claiming we could explain how it moved. They explained it was set WHT white hot image. Not cold Ocean. It had obvious signature. What interview were you watchig?

With the release that they could jam radar, that radar data could be corrupted. All the others too.

Use eyewitness visual confirmations.

Last edited:
Fravor said it was jamming his radar , that is technically an act of war. Watch the Rogan clip on youtube.
Beaky before you run and dust off your M16. I doubt very much any Aliens would take much notice of international treaty's or rules of engagement. Also if they have the technology to get here, I don't think lobbing bits of metal at them would have the desired effect.

After all, their spaceships would have been travelling through space at possibly the speed of light and had to be tough enough to survive the trillions and zillions of bits of space debris they would have encounter along the way.

Back